76 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mazda of Ridgeland from DealerRater.com
  • I LOVE MY NEW MAZDA 3

I couldn't have asked for better service. My husband and I went in and we left out with my shiny new red Mazda 3. The saleslady was very patient with me. They worked the numbers until I was satisfied. I love my car more and more each day. It was a great purchase and an even better Christmas present. I would recommend Mazda of Ridgeland to anyone looking for a great car at a great price. GO GET YOU ONE!

• Completely Satisfied
    May 26, 2017

Our Salesperson, Sarah, as well as the rest of the staff were awesome. It was raining h they toughed it out to see us drive away in our new car!

• Lawrence was awesome!!!
    December 23, 2016

Great car buying experience. Lawrence was great! No pressure!! Sara was so nice and helpful explaining and setting up the car options and system settings. I plan to purchase here again.

• does not know how to return calls

I sent an email about a vehicle but never heard from them I got tired of waiting for an email or phone call that I went to another dealership and bought a vehicle from them

• LOVE!!
    August 22, 2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Mazda of Ridgeland. Sarah was so wonderful, polite, professional, and helpful. We need an extra car with a low price and that's exactly what we got. We love our new "posh mobile". They made us feel like family. I would recommend them 1000x over!

• They were very nice to us first time buyers
    August 14, 2016

Me and my mom were just about to leave until they came back out and tried to reason a way to lower the price and they did! 😊

• Great service
    August 5, 2016

The service was great. Lawrence help me find a great car. He was friendly. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a car.

• Very Helpful!
    July 1, 2016

Everyone at Mazda of Rigeland was very helpful and friendly. Lawrence was outstanding! I am only 18 years old and he was still very patient and helpful. my dad who came back a week later and bought me a car also thought Lawrence was very helpful. we both highly recommend him! Sarah helped me with all the technology in the car after we purchased it and helped me set everything up she was also very helpful! I highly recommend Mazda of Rigeland not only for thier vehicles but also the outstanding service of thier employees!

• Excellent service!
    June 22, 2016

This was the best experience buying a car I've ever had. Everybody there was very helpful I'm so glad I went with mazda of ridgeland!

• Great experience
    June 18, 2016

If you're looking for the right car see Lawrence. Lawrence is a great salesman, positive energy, and will get you the best deal. My experience was wonderful.