1325 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gerald Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Out of this world

They did everything possible to ensure the transaction goes smooth. From the sales person, the finance manager to the manager of the store, all of them were awesome

• impressed

Anthony does an amazing job in service. I would refer Harold in sales to all of my friends. He makes you comfortable and not like your typical sales person. Second care purchased in 6 months. Amazing job!

• Great Service guys

Service deptartment are good people but walking into the dealership I feel like a deer walking through a pack of wolfs trying to sell you a car.

• Outstanding service!!

Saul Cabrales took care of my vehicle promptly without having an appointment with the service department plus the repair was done as promised. Well done!!

• Great service advisor

Great service advisor great dealership and a very convenient location and appointments. I highly recommend GERALD Nissan to everyone who's looking to make a car purchase and/or service. Thanks.

• Very clean. Very customer satisfaction oriented

As usual they are very friendly and even if I didn't have an appt. I was still squeezed in for the prob I was having.

• Service department

I needed service in a hurry ,my check engine light came on suddenly and they fitted me in to check it out .

• Nice people

While at Gerald Nissan I received friendly service, with a full explanation of what needed to be preformed on my vehicle

• Good Service

Nissan facility has a very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous staff. They make the waiting experience in the service area pleasant and not to stressful.

• Good Service

Fast service in a clean environment. Dependable staff that knows who you are. Cars are washed after service depending on the weather.