1259 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gerald Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great Deal on Rogue!

Very straight forward pricing, i feel like we got a great deal on the car we wanted with no haggling.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Keith. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Gerald Nissan. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Anthony Miceli, General Sales Manager, amiceli@geraldauto.com

• Great service, nice people

The one who help us is very friendly and accommodating...the kids enjoy playing at the play room... service kinda fast.. facilities is clean they have awesome people.

• Great Customer Service

Nissan was able to work with you and negotiate a price that fits your budget. Great customer service. Good job.

• Excellent Experience!!!
    March 24, 2017

Gerald Nissan of Naperville

My wife and I had intentions of purchasing a Honda CR-V, but after the experience we had with Keith it was fantastic! Keith is very patient and allowed us to make the choice of the vehicle we wanted. My wife selected the Nissan Rouge SV. We went through at lease 2 options as he worked well with Yasser and Mo. We walked away very happy as Keith provided patience throughout the process. Highly recommended!!!!

Gerald Nissan of Naperville

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our store. It is great to know that Keith and our staff were able to provide you and your wife with a pleasant time purchasing your new Nissan Rogue SV. If you ever have any automotive needs in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Yasser Ibrahim, General Sales Manager, yibrahim@geraldauto.com

• Great Service

They took care of everything my car needed while I was in for an oil change, and they also told me what my car will need in the near future. Everyone was friendly and the waiting area was nice

• Great service

Quick service. Very helpful and explained the process and what to expect with a proper timeframe. Met or even exceeded timeframe that was given.

• Great experience

The salesmen were very knowledgeable and not pushy. I did not feel pushed into buying a car I did not love.

• Quick and efficient service

I needed to have some recall work done on my vehicle and it was a hassle free experience. Nobody tried to sell me anything and repairs weren't suggested I didn't need. Overall it was a quick and painless process.

• 2012 Quest

Saul & Jose were great to work with. Called me about rear brakes & really took the time to explain things

• great service and attention to details

Anthony takes great care of my vehicle and pays attention to the details. The estimated time for completion is accurate and even had my car ready before the expected time!