1222 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gerald Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great Deal on Rogue!

Very straight forward pricing, i feel like we got a great deal on the car we wanted with no haggling.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Keith. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Gerald Nissan. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Anthony Miceli, General Sales Manager, amiceli@geraldauto.com

• Quick service

Great customer service! Tech. was very helpful and had me in and out in minutes. Clean customer service area with free coffee.

• Prompt and easy repair

The process was very easy and the repairs done in an extremely timely manner. I would highly recommend this facility!

• Great Service

I always feel welcomed. Its a place i would like to be when I'm bored. I always leave confident knowing my business is appreciated.

• oil change and tire rotation

Mark Jillich took care of me very well. Thank you Mark for the great service. And how fast the mechanic was with my oil change and tire rotation.

• Clean facility and decent waiting area

Courteous and performed service in reasonable time. Was greeted upon check in. Waiting are has coffee, water and snacks for customers.

• Oil change and other minor things

They have good customer service ask him to check something out on the car that might be of concern to you.

• Very Professional

The staff was personal and intentional to explain everything to me. I really appreciate the service everytime I go to Gerald Nissan!

• friendly staff

Staff is always friendly. I even observed one of the service staff sit and have a non-car related conversation with an elderly woman. It was nice to see him engaged with her and not rush her.

• Great experience

Comfortable waiting area, Service Associates friendly and didn't keep me waiting long. Dealership provides fresh coffee and television to keep you occupied while you wait.