1225 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gerald Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great Deal on Rogue!

Very straight forward pricing, i feel like we got a great deal on the car we wanted with no haggling.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Keith. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Gerald Nissan. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Anthony Miceli, General Sales Manager, amiceli@geraldauto.com

• Great service, top notch!!!

Working with Marc Jillich (Red Team) is always pleasurable because Marc does such a great job keeping me informed of the status of my car and what the technician is finding. I also love being greeted by the service advisors even though I am not working exclusively with them.

• Wonderful, efficient service

The service department is always friendly and they explain everything in detail with no pressure to complete what they recommend to me. I like that feature about them

• Bought before, first lease, made it easy

Friendly, professional, knowledgeable staff who listened and worked with us instead of selling to us. Would recommend Ed to anyone and will return to work with him.

• Quick service

Great customer service! Tech. was very helpful and had me in and out in minutes. Clean customer service area with free coffee.

• Prompt and easy repair

The process was very easy and the repairs done in an extremely timely manner. I would highly recommend this facility!

• Great Service

I always feel welcomed. Its a place i would like to be when I'm bored. I always leave confident knowing my business is appreciated.

• oil change and tire rotation

Mark Jillich took care of me very well. Thank you Mark for the great service. And how fast the mechanic was with my oil change and tire rotation.

• Clean facility and decent waiting area

Courteous and performed service in reasonable time. Was greeted upon check in. Waiting are has coffee, water and snacks for customers.

• Oil change and other minor things

They have good customer service ask him to check something out on the car that might be of concern to you.