1306 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gerald Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Out of this world

They did everything possible to ensure the transaction goes smooth. From the sales person, the finance manager to the manager of the store, all of them were awesome

• good service and facilities

Prompt service and clear update. reviewed options and recommendations. wait time was as projected. staff was courteous. wait era was noice.

• Great experience

The staff was extremely welcome and did everything they could to accommodate our needs. We are extremely happy with how the buying experience went.

• Fantastic service!

Test driving the vehicle that I was interested in. Thoroughly explaining the buying process of the vehicle. Everyone is very friendly!

• Come to Gerald Nissan Naperville for great service

Always friendly, my main reason is Anthony my service advisor. Always friendly, knowledgeable and just a really nice guy. Great prices and nice facility to wait. Free Wifi and a great water/ coffee bar area with a nice cony couch and TV.

• very nice

final price was what I could afford and I went there because of a true car recommendation. I would use it again.

• Great customer service

Great customer service an excellent communication. I was notified in a timely manner and customer service even provided a loaner car in advance just in case of the recall took longer than expected.

• Great service love the waiting area and snacks

The service was excellent Luis came out and explained everything to me that he had fun to the car overall the experience was great

• Fast and complete services provided

Got me in and out quickly without having a prior appointment, providing the services requested and provided car wash after services were completed...

• 15 Sentra

courteous, quick and helpful service . Any questions I had they answered promptly and gave clear answers to my questions.