1283 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gerald Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great Deal on Rogue!

Very straight forward pricing, i feel like we got a great deal on the car we wanted with no haggling.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Keith. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Gerald Nissan. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Anthony Miceli, General Sales Manager, amiceli@geraldauto.com

• Vehicle purchase

Salesperson Bobby Jones is knowledgeable and experienced in the ways of great customer service. As long as he is there the customer will have a pleasant purchasing experience.

• Reliable service with good value

Fast, reliable service with good value. They've never overcharged me or pressured me into getting work done that wasn't needed

• great service

good service, easy to make appts, friendly employees. Have bought 2 vehicles here. Service completed as promised, and on time.

• purchasing

no pressure or stalking from salespeople. vinod was very informative. requiring 20 words before the survey will submit itself is absolutely absolutely absolutely absolutely absolutely absolutely ridiculous.

• Great service

Willing to help me out with a good deal when other dealers didn't think my situation was possible at all

• Awesome Service Department

Awesome service ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

• Professional Service Team

The service area is clean. The service team is professional, well spoken, respectful. It is a positive experience each time I bring my Murano in for service.

• Great service!

Quick service & great staff. Every time I go in I'm greeted kindly. The sales crew isn't pushy and answers my questions when I have them.

• Great Experience

Ease of making an appointment and the efficiency of the appointment were great. I feel that the technicians are trustworthy and very good.