1231 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gerald Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great Deal on Rogue!

Very straight forward pricing, i feel like we got a great deal on the car we wanted with no haggling.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Keith. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Gerald Nissan. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Anthony Miceli, General Sales Manager, amiceli@geraldauto.com

• Cleanliness of service area

Ease of appointment -washed the car. Service manager always checks for any recalls. Made to feel welcome. Service done at appointed time.

• Amazing!!
    February 23, 2017

I was definitely torn between going with Nissan and Acura but after meeting and working with Howard, the decision I made was easy...he was awesome!!!!

• Great service experience

Easy and quick experience for me after working all day. It was convenient to my work location another reason for me to choose Gerald Nissan.

• Fast and friendly service.

Courteous and prompt service. I do not require 20 words, please revise this survey to remove the required number of words!

• Nissan rogue

They notified me of problem. Got an appt fast. Serviced my vehicle quickly.people were very polite and courteous. definatey would come back.

• Oil change and window seal replacement

Helpful folks. Polite. Went out of their way to find a teabag as I dont drink coffee. I don't recall his name but five stars for him.

• Great service, top notch!!!

Working with Marc Jillich (Red Team) is always pleasurable because Marc does such a great job keeping me informed of the status of my car and what the technician is finding. I also love being greeted by the service advisors even though I am not working exclusively with them.

• Wonderful, efficient service

The service department is always friendly and they explain everything in detail with no pressure to complete what they recommend to me. I like that feature about them

• Bought before, first lease, made it easy

Friendly, professional, knowledgeable staff who listened and worked with us instead of selling to us. Would recommend Ed to anyone and will return to work with him.