• Nice People, nice facility.

Drove a couple of cars, very helpful staff. Did not buy this day, but would consider buying from them if the right car comes along.

• Excited about purchasing my first vehicle!

I arrived at the dealership July 28, 2016 went over the purchasing details and test drove. After that was over I was pleased about the vehicle and ready to start the process to own the car.

• Great service

Great Salesman! Had a easy and fast deal done. Got a great deal on the 2013 Dodge Charger I bought. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a used car.

• Excellent car buying experience!

Great place to purchase a vehicle. I highly recommend anyone I know looking for a vehicle to go to Silsbee Toyota and see Ben Burla. Very friendly atmosphere.

• Great place to buy a vehicle.

I purchased a new Camry from Ben Burla. Very good service. Made buying a car easy and enjoyable. Excellent salesman. Definitely would recommend all my friends and family to go to Silsbee Toyota and see Ben if they are looking for a vehicle.

• dealership has been excellent to work

I have purchased several Tundras with Ben Burla and have been treated fairly. It has been an excellent experience buying vehicles from Ben.

• t service

I was shopping for a new truck and so I went to Ben Burla , who had sold me two vehicals previously ,he got me a great deal on aTundra , which I love very much .

• Service

I bought my 2013 Toyota Tundra from Ben Burla, and have continued to return to Silsbee Toyota for the excellent service that I have experienced there. They have always been helpful and have gone above what would be expected to take care of any problem that I have had. I have recommend Ben Burla to anybody that I know that is looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Thanks!

Several months later I sent my mom to Ben Burla and she got a great deal! Ben is like dealing with family!! Thanks Ben!

• Another great buy!

Ben Burla and Silsbee Toyota made buying my daughters car so easy I decided to get one for me too! thank you again !!