Average based on 11 reviews.
  • Amazingly Blessed Experience

Service is 110% love the people, love the dealership. This dealership caused me to pay for a vehicle after going to four different dealerships. I thank this dealership for blessing me. I truly will recommend this dealership to others.

• Helpful and Friendly

Very friendly and helpful. Got what we needed. Thanks for the great services.

Very friendly and helpful. Got what we needed. Thanks for the great services.

• Service

I am amazed at the fast customers service I have received. I would definitely recommend.

• Great Customer Service

The customer service was great. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

• Great Staff!!!

The staff here at Brian Lovett's Auto Sales was very friendly and they made me feel as if I was part of the family.

• Great Dealer!

Found exactly what I was looking for in a used truck at B. Lovett's at a price $500 below the competition for the same year model & mileage. Truck was very clean and in great condition. Very low key and not a high pressure buying atmosphere; the owner and staff seemed to be willing to do anything within reason to complete the sale. Gave me top dollar on my trade-in, exactly what NADA valued it at, and did not start with a low-ball offer. Highly recommend for a clean, reasonably priced used vehicle.

• review on 1996 Honda Odyssey and Mr. Bruce Morgan

I just wanted to say that I am very happy with our car and Mr. Morgan was professional and friendly. He made the buying process easy and was very efficient. Thank you so much for your service!

• Great Dealership!!!

I purchased a Honda Prelude from Brian Lovett's Auto Sales and the staff was courteous and professional. I would not hesitate to buy from again!

• Excellent Experience

I recently purchased a 2002 Tahoe from Brian Lovett's Auto Sales. Everyone was very friendly. There was no pressure to purchase a vehicle and they were very knowledgeable about all of their vehicles. I would definitley purchase another vehicle from this dealer!!!!!!

• Friendly Atmosphere and Reasonable Pricing

The 1997 Jeep Wrangler that I bought from Brian Lovetts is one of the best purchases that I have invested my money in. The staff there was easy to work with and found a way that I could afford the car I wanted for the price I could afford. I have taken my other cars there for minor repairs and they were fixed within minutes. I would recommend anyone to visit their business.