Tegeler Toyota

Great sales personnel and service. Highly recommened

• Buck Williams

Great sales personnel and service. Highly recommened

• Above and Beyond

Customer Service DOES still exist. It's always easy to get on social media and throw a fit about poor customer service- but far too often, we neglect... to THANK or recognize a business or an individual when they go above and beyond to take care of a customer. I won't bore you with the details... I just want to say to Tegeler Toyota of Brenham Tx- THANKS!- I'm on my third truck from y'all and was very unfamiliar with your service department. You see, other than for routine maintenance, Toyota owners rarely find themselves needing "service". But recently, an after-market product on my truck failed. Ryan, and the rest of the service department got the part ordered, shipped, received and installed- all in a matter of one and a half business days. And the kicker? ALL at no cost to me. And that's why I drive 3-1/2 hrs to a dealer who still remembers that "Customer Service" isn't a department- it's an action. And they perform that action to keep their customers happy. Again, THANKS!!!

• Low pressure

Honest low-pressure people who are easy to deal with.

• David

No pressure sales, the sales staff very friendly and knew all the details of the vehicle I purchased, will be back to purchase another one. Oh, the g...ift is worth checking out also.

• Great experience

The folks at Tegeler Toyota are always super nice and always ready and willing to assist with your vehicle purchasing needs. Whether it be new or used..., they're customer service is spot on. Although I was not ready to buy at the time of my visit, they'll be at the top of my list when it's time to purchase.

• Samuel

I've bought several vehicles in my life, I wish I would have discovered Tegeler Toyota sooner. Made the trip from San Antonio, on a friends' recommend...ation, and was very impressed with the whole buying experience. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. I love my Tundra and will buy my next one from them. All A's in my book.

• Larry

Me and my wife bought a new Prius from them a couple years ago , great people to deal with ,and a good price for the car . Get our oil changed there ..., very nice service Dept to ..

• No help

Not to impressive, I sent a question got a very non detailed answer. I then asked another and never received a response back. I guess they didn't want... my business.

• Easiest Car Buying Experience

I went to two Toyota dealers before coming to this dealership. I called the day before we went and I was instantly helped. They knew exactly what used... car I was looking for and were willing to go out of their way to arrange a time to meet with me. My boyfriend and Buck were able to arrange everything so that the next day I could just come in and finish the paperwork. They were able to appraise my car, finish off the forms, and detail my new car in under an hour. This is a true business. They were extremely respectful. When I had questions financial questions, Jim explained them in terms that I could understand and was extremely understanding. It felt like a local family business. All of the staff greeted me with a smile and wished me a good morning. My biggest regret is that I did not go there first.

Tegeler Toyota