14 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Fayetteville from DealerRater.com
  • I love Ryan and Adam

They take great care of me in the service department!

They take great care of me in the service department!

• Great experience despite the pouring rain
    March 25, 2017

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate it and your business.

Delightful experience purchasing a new MDX to replace my older MDX. John Bradley was professional and knew the products inside and out. Fair price and exceptional service.

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate it and your business.

• 2017 MDX
    March 20, 2017

Acura of Fayetteville

Congrats on your new 2017 MDX! Thank you for the positive feedback and your continued business.

Great experience with John and Chris! Was not planning to buy a new car and drove away with awesome 2017 MDX to replace my 2015. Previous experience with great service and people made a big difference in staying with Acura for another 3+ years and beyond. Thanks to all for making it easy and fun experience.

Acura of Fayetteville

• Looking for the right car for the family
    March 5, 2017

Acura of Fayetteville

Great choice! The Acura MDX! It is a great vehicle. Thank you for the positive feedback and your business.

The MDX is what we chose. The dealership made it quick and easy to pick the car and financing for us. Love the size of the car, lots of space but not huge.

Acura of Fayetteville

• Service Department is the best.

Hi Kevin...Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate it and your business. We look forward to serving all your auto needs.

My Acura Rl is 12 years old and the treat the car and me like new. My wife and I are buying or leasing a new Acura in June. They put us in a MDX for the weekend while my RL was being repaired. Top notch service from everyone. Now the problem is which car MDX or RDX? Kevin

• Great experience
    February 7, 2017

Acura of Fayetteville

John Bradley was wonderful to work with. He made sure that every detail was taken care of from start to finish. I appreciate his time and his great service!!

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the positive feedback and your business. We appreciate it. Enjoy your new Acura! We look forward to serving all your future auto needs.

• New car
    February 2, 2017

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate it and your business. Enjoy your new Acura!

Mr Bradley with Acura dealership made this new car purchase simple and easy, everything was well explained. Both my husband and I were impressed. Thank you so much, I'll be with Acura for life.

• Great!
    January 29, 2017

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the outstanding review. We do appreciate it and your business. We look forward to serving all your future auto needs.

John and the entire staff at Acura of Fayetteville were so kind and helpful. John was extremely knowledgeable on every aspect of the vehicle. He went out of his way to make sure this was a great buying experience. I also liked the fact that he continually assured us that if we had any issues or needs of any kind with the vehicle to not hesitate to give him a call. I would definitely recommend John as a salesman and Acura of Fayetteville to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

• Awesome
    January 24, 2017

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great feedback. We truly appreciate it and your business. We look forward to serving all your future auto needs.

Very helpful staff, from sales to finance. Great selection and knowledgeable salesman. Great deal on my trade. I would highly recommend them. They made me feel like my business was very important. I was very happy with my experience.

• Great service!
    January 10, 2017

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your comments and your business.

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it and your business!

Great service. I couldn't even imagined of getting while just considering purchasing my very first new brand new car. John worked his best to give me a great deal with low interest rate with my credit. Never thought I would've driven out with a car today. Very happy!!

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your comments and your business.

Acura of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it and your business!