New 888-845-4267 Dealer Website
Used 888-347-7126 Email Dealer
Service 877-263-5599

Average based on 113 reviews.
  • Bought a new Cruze

Thank you for the great review. Your business is appreciated.

Just bought a new Chevy from Kendall Vice. We were very happy with Kendall and the buying process. We felt no pressure and Kendall was very knowledgeable about the features and options on the car.

Thank you for the great review. Your business is appreciated.

• Bward

Great dealership with great GM and one of the best sales people in Kendall Allen

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate it and your business.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate it and your business.

• New Camaro!

Randy and Ethan made it simple and pleasant. One call saved me a drive to OKC, and gave me a better deal. Can't ask for more than that.

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate it and your business.

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate it and your business.

• Sevice Department

Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate it and your continued business!

Sister and I were jut looking to see what we might be able to buy back in February to replace her 1997 Chevy truck. Kendall was the best salesperson I have every dealt with. She was able to get us into a 2016 Chevy Trax LS with no hassles! It was a wonderful experience. Very happy with our purchase. We recently brought the Trax in to have a recall taken care of and to check the tire pressure. Ashley Meyer was our advisor and greeted us with a friendly smile and made us feel at ease. The service was timely and done with care. I would recommend buying a vehicle and having it serviced to anyone who may be looking to buy or have service done from a wonderful group of professionals at Chevrolet of Fayetteville! Thank you!

Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate it and your continued business!

• Execellent Dealer

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We appreciate it and your continued business. I will pass this along to Matt.

This is not the first vehicle that we have purchased from Chevrolet of Fayetteville. We have always received outstanding service from them. Matt Dillard was by far the best salesman we have ever dealt with. He listened to us, understood exactly what we where looking for, and found it for us. He walked us through the entire process patiently explained anything we didn't understand and stayed in contact after the sale to make sure that we where satisfied. He is definitely a 10 out of 10 salesman.

• Dr. Melvin Bryant

Thank you for the outstanding review and feedback. We appreciate it and your business. I will pass this along to Manuel

We were most impressed with the service and respect that we received. Manuel Tejada was the young man that worked with us. We can't say enough good things about him. We have been working with him via phone for over a month, and he knew exactly what we wanted. His people skills are exceptional!!

• Easy to work with

They did a good job for us when we came to test drive our new Volt. Easy attitude. No hassles.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it and your business.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it and your business.

• New Tahoe!!

Best inventory in the area.......in and out.......very good customer service! Ask for Jon Simmonds!

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Tahoe

• lookin for a deal on a new truck.....got one!!!!!

Thank you for the positive feedback. Glad we were able to get you a great deal! Enjoy your new truck...

looking for a good deal on new truck, didn't think I was going to get one. my salesman went to bat for me got another 2000 dollars off for me, WOW!!!!!

• billy d. austin customer looking for a fair price

great place to buy a vehicle, rendy, j.r. ricky are awesome to work with on a deal.

Hey Billy D! Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your continued business!