146 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chevrolet of Fayetteville from DealerRater.com
  • Bought a new Cruze

Thank you for the great review. Your business is appreciated.

Just bought a new Chevy from Kendall Vice. We were very happy with Kendall and the buying process. We felt no pressure and Kendall was very knowledgeable about the features and options on the car.

Thank you for the great review. Your business is appreciated.

• Chevy of Fayetteville
    May 4, 2017

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great review and your business. We appreciate it. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Everyone at this establishment was very nice and helpful. After hearing of my interest in a better vehicle, they contacted me, and kept in touch even when I was unable to make it in. When we finally were able to make it happen, I met my salesman at Chevrolet of Fayetteville, and he, Lonnie Newton, was able to show me the vehicles that I had expressed interest in. I had a great experience, and I will remember that I enjoyed all the employees at this establishment when it comes time to get my next vehicle.

• Bought a Chevy Cruz
    April 28, 2017

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great review and your business. We appreciate it!

Kendall Allen sold me my car and I cannot recommend her enough. She walked me step by step through the whole process and made me feel secure about one of the largest purchases I will ever make. She helped me find the perfect car to suit my needs and price range. If you buy a car, buy it from Kendall!

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great review and your business. We appreciate it!

• they were very helpful
    April 27, 2017

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

Congrats on the purchase of your new Chevy Trax! We appreciate your business and the positive review.

they were very helpful and done everything they could to get me into my new chevy trax I would recommend this dealership to anyone and all of my family

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

• Got a new truck, good deal, awesome service!
    April 26, 2017

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

Congrats on the purchase of your new Chevy Colorado! Thank you for your business and the positive feedback.

My wife showed up at the dealership with just intentions of looking and not really buying yet. She was very pleased with Kendall and how she handled everything with showing her the new colorados. The "deal" and the truck ended up being exactly what she was looking for. We have had nothing but great experiences when dealing with Kendall Allen. Thank you again!

• Awesome Dealership
    April 25, 2017

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate it and your business.

Kendall was awesome to deal with, will definitely recommend to anyone looking for vehicle. I have had awesome service experience as well and would recommend to all for the professional staff altogether.

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate it and your business.

• Exceptional customer service!
    April 25, 2017

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great review and your continued business. We appreciate it.

Kendall is so amazing! Super sweet and kind and helps answer all of our questions!! We have purchased 3 vehicles from her and will continue to buy from her!

Chevrolet of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great review and your continued business. We appreciate it.

• Dishonest sales, bad financing terms, mechanical
    April 17, 2017

This dealership claimed a profit loss ($2400) but found out from previous owner a profit gain ($4000), finance jerk extended 60 month financing to 63 without my consent, an extra $1300 out of pocket. A/C not fixed after 3rd attempt, got to drive the "Certified" truck 4 days out of 40 after purchase. They suck. Service department has nice employees who are trying to do there job but GM has the dealerships hands tied on parts available.......but 3rd attempt at A/C repair.........wow 3-17-17 Reply: Kinda strange how a $2400 loss suddenly became over a $2800 loss. That number seems to keep growing. 3 attempts on getting a working A/C...........who would like that? I only agreed to 60 months financing period. Numbers were switched on that contract. Who to believe, previous owner with nothing to hide or lose or.........dealership with bad history.........? Every attempt I made in person to rectify this situation was blown off. What does it take to get attention???

• Great service

Thank you for the positive feedback and your business. We do appreciate it.

Everyone was friendly and my truck was done on time. Didn't have to wait in line to pay either which I nice when you are picking up on your lunch break.

Thank you for the positive feedback and your business. We do appreciate it.

• Fast, Friendly service. Clean waiting room.

Thank you for the great review and your continued service. We appreciate it.

Fast and friendly service. Kept me informed. I'll definitely return for future service. Glad to return for the next oil change or service. I feel they'll do an honest job.

Thank you for the great review and your continued service. We appreciate it.