168 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Fayetteville from DealerRater.com
  • Toyota Excellence!

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate the review and your business!

Extremely good expierince at the Toyota of Fayettville. My sales person (cecil) was professional and full of knowledge. He Made it very easy to buy a car, so easy, we came back and bought another one....two cars on 3 mths. If all dealerships were this easy and good to work with, everyone would be driving a new car.

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate the review and your business!

• It's perfect!
    May 26, 2017

I found the truck I was looking for online, Austin found it on the lot and it was exactly what I wanted. There was no pressure to buy it, and he was very helpful with the features.

• Great customer service
    May 22, 2017

Toyota of Fayetteville

Thank you for your business and the positive feedback. We do appreciate it.

Helped us decide between Different models and got us a great deal. Very mindful of our budget and helped us stay within the payment range we were comfortable with.

Toyota of Fayetteville

Thank you for your business and the positive feedback. We do appreciate it.

• Best buying experience ever!
    May 21, 2017

Toyota of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great feedback and your continued business. We appreciate it!

Over the last 12 years, I have purchased three hybrid Toyotas from the Toyota of Fayetteville AR. This group is always respectful and applies no pressure. It is always a pleasant experience and the sales manager never fails to sweeten the deal. Yesterday, I bought a 2017 RAV4 on sale and, besides the sale discount, I got $12,000 for my 2012 Camry and a free trailer hitch. I highly recommend the salesman Tony Campbell and the sales manager Doug Steele.

Toyota of Fayetteville

Thank you for the great feedback and your continued business. We appreciate it!

• Great service
    May 21, 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback and your business. We truly appreciate it.

Great service, friendly staff. They helped me with what I needed. Explained to me all details on the process. Kept me informed on the progress of the process

• Tacoma sr 2017
    May 20, 2017

I love the truck I bought! Everyone in the dealership was great to us and helped us get the best price possible! I would def go back there!

Toyota of Fayetteville

Congrats on the purchase of your new Truck! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

• Greatest Dealership Ever
    May 17, 2017

Toyota of Fayetteville

Congrats on the purchase of your new Toyota Tacoma! We thank you for the great review and your business.

Bought a new Tacoma TRD OffRoad. The sales peraon Rick a rockwell was the nicest guy I've bought from in years. He was very knowledgeable and never once made me feel uncomfortable like a lot of dealership sales people do. The Management at Toyota of Fayetteville was great to deal with. Will be buying from Toyota of Fayetteville again especially Rick Rockwell.

Toyota of Fayetteville

• Easy, relatively quick, and very helpful
    May 16, 2017

Over all, this dealership was very helpful in setting me up with a new car. I would highly recommend it to anyone else looking for a new car.

Toyota of Fayetteville

Thank you for the positive review and your business. We appreciate it and we look forward to serving all your future auto needs.

• Fantastic, smooth
    May 16, 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback and your business. We truly appreciate it.

I had help from several very friendly team members from Fayetteville Auto Park, two of particular note being Mari Sulzen and Pedro Castillo. They made for a very smooth transaction and had me in a car in quick time! I will definitely recommend others to their service!

• Great Experience
    May 9, 2017

Toyota of Fayetteville

Congrats on the purchase of your new Toyota Highlander! We appreciate your business and the great review.

I had a great experience while buying my new Highlander from Toyota of Fayetteville! Mari was awesome throughout my time of deciding on which vehicle to purchase and has been great with following up to make sure everything is great. Tari Cummings