Toyota Scion of Fayetteville

New 855-556-0533 Dealer Website
Used 888-348-6536 Email Dealer
Service 888-779-6289

Average based on 55 reviews.
  • Toyota Excellence!

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate the review and your business!

Extremely good expierince at the Toyota of Fayettville. My sales person (cecil) was professional and full of knowledge. He Made it very easy to buy a car, so easy, we came back and bought another one....two cars on 3 mths. If all dealerships were this easy and good to work with, everyone would be driving a new car.

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate the review and your business!

• Great Service

Doug Henslee and Caleb helped me find the best deal I could ask for. Was patient with the process, and very informative. These guys know what they're doing! Very happy with my new Tacoma and also have a Prius C through them. Ask for Doug he's the man!

• Best Car Experience I've had!

Thank you for the amazing review. We truly appreciate and look forward to serving all your future auto needs.

We visited RIck (James) this weekend at Toyota in Fayetteville. He listened to us, was very honest, and made the overall experience a much better experience than we had at another car dealerships. When it came to the financial portion, we knew Rick and Chad gave us the deal we needed to be responsible on our payments. We ended up buying a 2016 Highlander and are so happy we went with Toyota dealership in Fayetteville! We will definitely be using and referring this dealership in the future! Thank you!

• Toyota car buying

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate it and your business. I passed it along to Doug and TC.

I had an excellent experience from start to finish. The sales manager, Douglas Steele, was helpful and friendly. My salesperson, TC was great, and even came back in on his day off after the deal was done to go over all the ins & outs of my new car.

• Friendly

Thank you for the feedback. We hope we are able to assist you in the future.

Sales people were very friendly and helpful. The selection of cars were very impressive. I would have bought one if my credit was just a little bit better.

Thank you for the feedback. We hope we are able to assist you in the future.

• Buying a toyota

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate it and your business. I will pass this along to Jared, Ginger and the GM at Toyota.

My sales person, Jarod Cypret, was an above and beyond type of person. He was considerate and quick to respond. I enjoyed working with him to find and to purchase my car. Ginger hooker was also very good at finance and I'm pleased with my purchase.

• Margaret Hodgson Buyer

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We appreciate it and your business. Enjoy your new Avalon!

I bought my Toyota Avalon over the phone. Laura, Wayne, Chad and even Mike who brought me my new car and picked up my trade in. I never saw Laura or Chad but they were amazing to handle everything for me. Also the lady that was the finance I think Ginger but she was amazing too. Great people always there to make sure me as a customer is/was satisfied.

• Toyota of Fayetteville

Really good Services... All staff was nice and helped me to buy my car... I'm Happy

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it and your business.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it and your business.

• Easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate it and your business. Enjoy your new RAV4!

I went online to look at vehicles, knowing I was upside down in my current 2013 model. In no time, I was contacted by Jared Cypert who assured me he could help put me in the car I wanted. By the end of the day, I was driving off the lot in my brand new 2016 Rav 4.

• Excellent Service!

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it and your business!

Bryce at Toyota of Fayetteville was such a great help when my husband and I were looking for a new car! I highly recommend him! The facility itself was clean and well kept up and all the staff greeted us with smiles and asked if we were being helped.

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it and your business!