• Shopped used car

Highly recommended! 5 stars! Everyone VERY helpful, Mr. Danny Guitierrez was OUTSTANDING with all the questions and very courteous.

• Service Review

Made an appointment for an oil change. Appointment was quick and easy and I was on my way.

• Maintenance

I have two cars one is a Toyota and the other is a Nissan I never make appointments at Toyota dealer and they always have time for me, at Nissan I have to make appointments in order to have my car serviced, great customer service at Toyota.

• Outstanding Service

Wow! April 14,2017 turned out to be a remarkable day for me - the day I purchased my new 2017 Camry. From the moment I walked onto the lot every single person I came in contact with greeted me and offered me water and/or coffee. The receptionist called "Lloyd" out of a meeting to assist me. I was undecided between a 4 Runner and a Camry, and I was thrilled to test drive both. Lloyd was able to answer all of my questions about both models, and I finally decided on the Camry. Lloyd started the process by having me fill out an application, assisted me in turning-in my lease car, helped me compare the advantages and disadvantages of leasing or purchasing the new vehicle, and then turned me over the "finance" person to complete the paperwork. Finally, I was helped by Mr. Gutierrez (Danny ?) who went through all of the wonderful APs and features of my new Camry. Lloyd came out several times to check on me several times, and then let me know that new car mats had been ordered and would be ready for pick-up the next morning. I drove off in my new car and, arriving at my house and checking out the car, noticed a small scratch on the driver's door. I immediately called Lloyd and he said not to worry, they would take care of the scratch the following week. I am thrilled by the care I received at Toyota of Victoria. I drove in at 9:00 AM and left with my new car (spotless and with a full tank of gas) at 12:30 PM.

• Excellent Dealership!

Sean was very Friendly and attentive. Also, very knowledgeable of the Toyota product.

• Excellent Service

Excellent service. Everyone was very friendly and informative. I am very pleased with the repairs to my vehicle. Thank you Toyota Victoria

• Toyota camry

Great job especially with fair credit. Thanks toyota.

Great job especially with fair credit. Thanks toyota.

• Big Truck 1

They do all my services at the dealer. I have not had a problem with them.

They do all my services at the dealer. I have not had a problem with them.

• Billy

Everybody was very nice . I would recommend this dealership to family and friends .In fact I already did .

• Friendly

Very friendly and they get the job done. I would recommend this dealership to get your car serviced