Toyota of Victoria

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:30am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 578-1505 (361) 578-1505

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Mssss

Never had anything negative to say about dealership. Very friendly and knowledgeable about repairs and maintenance on my vehicle. Did not have to wait very long at dealership.

Victoria Toyota excellent service

Was looking for a hybrid and Found a perfect car quickly also got a decent deal on trade in. Nice people. Great cars. Clean dealership

Great service

Service was great on time and did everything that was needed. Friendly staff made me feel right at home while waiting on my service to be concluded.

New Year, New Car

We worked with Brandon and he was very honest and knowledgeable. He worked hard to get us to leave satisfied since we drove and hour and half to purchase a vehicle. We would definitely buy from him again and recommend him highly.

Great experience

We went to find a RAV4 and had a great experience with David Canales. He is honorable and knowledgeable. The finance staff got us in and out and gave me the deal I wanted.

3.8

Good out of town experience

Bot with John. Great job. Knowledgeable and helpful. Answered all questions. Would buy again Tariq was helpful but too long with information. Good job though. Just shorten

4.5

Vehicle Shopping

They have very good service and make you feel comfortable when shopping for a car. They try to make anything possible to make sure you are satisfied with the purchase.

4.3

Troy Gilliam

Linzy and speck were great. They met me on a reasonable price. My wife and I were pleased and felt great after the sale was complete. Oh yea, finance went great too!

Employee of Tanza Granite

Excellent service and staff. Everyone was very courteous and polite. Toyota facility was very clean and comfortable. Service and work on vehicles was very good. Awesome!

Great Service

I had a great experience today at Toyota in Victoria. Very happy with the service provided to me. Will be going back for my future car needs.