Toyota of Victoria

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:30am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 578-1505 (361) 578-1505

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best of the best

I didn't go in with much hope. Boy was I wrong! My sales guy, Brandon Davis, went above and beyond to get me what I wanted. He did all the work and then some. I was treated with respect and I walked out with my dream car!

New to me F150

Great dealer no hassle got everything I wanted. Friendly service and honest. I always wanted a Ford 5.0 and they went above and beyond to make sure it worked out for me.

Great Service All Around!

Outstanding customer service from scheduling appointment to satisfaction when done. Very aware of heightened public health protocols - even pens being cleaned! I drive a Ford Edge Titanium bought from the Keating Group but choose and trust Toyota of Victoria for all maintenance.

New car at Toyota of Victoria

I got a new car from Toyota of Victoria from Danny. It was a super easy process, and he made sure all of my questions were answered.

2020 Sequoia

Thank You Virginia for your services you are the best sales person at Toyota of Victoria I am super excited with my new 2020 Toyota Sequoia

2020 Toyota Camry

Thank You Virginia for your services you are the best sales person at Toyota of Victoria I am super excited with my new 2020 Toyota Camry Lease Purchase

Oil change, rotated tires

Very friendly dealership. I enjoy visiting with staff briefly while I wait for my vehicle. Dealership is clean and very professional. I have a walker and everyone offers to help.

4.0

Oil change and tire rotation

As always great service no hassle just take it and bam service done great service and friendly staff have never had a problem and no complaints keep up the great service

4.0

Nurse

Hadn’t purchased a vehicle in 5 years...the salesman and staff were very professional and courteous...I appreciate that in this day and age. Thanks for everything! Will definitely recommend you to my friends!!!

Yaris

The young man who took charge of the service was very professional. Customers are greeted and treated well after the sale. Keep up the good work.