Toyota of Victoria

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.0

Buy Local

Give these folks an opportunity to provide the vehicle you are looking for. When I was ready to buy they didn’t have a match on their lot, however they were able to find one for no additional charges.

New car purchase

Boyce at Toyota Victoria was my salesman and did an excellent job from beginning of the sale to drive out. I highly recommend TOV and Boyce! Thanks for everything!!

Everyone at Toyota is great characters. I love to

Great job and all great employees. Very nice and very helpful . And really enjoy Toyota workers. Love the vehicles love the smoothness and always presenting gifts.

See Danny Guteirrez

We are already a Toyota family (over 10 Toyota vehicles in past few years) - but purchased all but 2 of them from Houston-area dealers. I purchased a brand new 2020 Tundra on Oct 18 from Victoria. The difference this time was the salesman - Danny Gutierrez. Danny will keep all of us buying locally in Victoria for all of our future Toyota’s. Myself, my wife, and one of my four grown daughters all came away feeling the exact same way about Danny.

LoriS

This is my first Toyota product and I am very satisfied! I’m sure I will be a repeat customer! I can’t wait to send my friends and family to Toyota of Victoria!! See Danny G. He’s the best!

Oil change and routine maintenance

As always good service no complaints from the very first time till know has been a good experience with Toyota quality would highly recommend them

Service on my car

Had to get oil and filter changed. They also found an issue with my battery. They were quick to fix and service my car. Thanks

Beautiful Car

Danny at Toyota was awesome. I will be referring friends and family to him. I love my new car. And will definitely continue business there.

Friendly service

Very good service given and dealership is comfortable and hospitable during the wait. Only thing I would like to see is for the service to be a little faster.

Dana B.

Excellent customer service at all times. Really worked with all our needs and what we were looking for. Also, all personnel were very friendly to us.