Unique Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• July 24, 2012

I just bought a 2001 Mercedes E320 at this dealer. It was my first experience purchasing a vehicle from a small dealer. Being a single woman, I was a ...little nervous. Well, I was pleasantly surprised!! The sales manager was very helpful and said to enjoy a 20 minute or so test drive. (Another place I went was 10 minutes no exceptions). I had a concern about the ABS light coming on and he promptly said he would have it checked and to my surprise he had it checked and repaired quickly. We were able to reach a deal after some gentle negotiation and I got a great deal that I am very happy with. When I went to pick up the car, he even had a new inspection sticker put on for me. I got a guarantee and 30 day tags for my convenience as well. Ladies (and gentlemen) please don't hesitate to visit Unique Auto Sales to purchase a vehicle.

November 4, 2016

Awesome place to shop, very easy process. In & out 30-45 mins. Very nice quality vehicles.

July 14, 2015

I chose Unique Motors to do upholstrey work on a antique vehicle. He promised three weeks and got it back four months later. The job was still not com...pleted after two extra weeks. It was worst craftmanship I have ever seen. Door panels were not done in a quality fashion, carpet was not streched. screws were missing, headliner had wrinkles. I could go on and on. Larry talks a good game, and expexcts to get paid for good quality work. I will never take a vehicle or buy a vehicle from this dealership ever again. This has been one of the worst experince ever. Now I have to pay more money to have someone to do the vehicle all over. Money and Time wasted.

In no way, shape or form is the upholstery shop related to the auto sales business. They are two totally separate businesses. This is not a valid revi...ew.

Unique Auto Sales