DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of New Carrollton

3.5
64 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of New Carrollton from DealerRater.com
  • Shopping for a car
    April 25, 2017

Thanks to Rhonda Hughes for her time and patience with me while I was deciding on what car to purchase she was very helpful in my decision making

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

We are thrilled to hear your visit with us went perfect! Thank you so much for sharing!

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

• Service I would like to come back to!
    April 25, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

We are so happy to hear this! Congratulations on purchasing your new truck. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Would like to give a million thanks to Ronnie Hughes for helping me find the right truck for my big family she did a great job with helping me pick it out I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family to come see her! Thanks again Ronnie:) Better and Johnson Family

• A Car Buying Pleasure
    April 11, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for your lovely words, Teri. Our team enjoys making every visit a great one. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

This dealership has a staff compliment of the NICEST people you'll ever meet! Ronnie Hughes is like family!!! What a sweetheart! The manager, Daniel Smith was very kind and helpful in pulling together a cost I could afford. I even had a chance to get some help from the service staff to get a question answered and getting a small item added to my new car. WOW! The whole organization is very professional and personable!

• Unexpected purchase
    March 28, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

Thank you so much for your lovely words and referrals! Let us know if you need anything or have any questions. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Ronnie was my salesperson and she was amazing! She made the entire car buying process seamless. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. She goes above and beyond to accommodate her clients.

• Excellent Service

I came in to purchase a vehicle as a first time buyer. Ronnie was very helpful in assisting me because I was indecisive about that car I wanted. I love her recommendation and I will definitely recommend this place to others.

• James Martin

Ronnie Hughes had great customer service with me. She was taking that extra mile to try her best to get me in something comfortable. She pick me up from and drop me back home. And with her customer service she gave me a extremes visit. And I would inform more people to come to her because of the great work she did.

• Greatest Experience Ever
    March 24, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

My daughter was buying her first car and she was very nervous. I would like to Thank Ms. Ronnie for treating her as if she was her own child. Ms. Ronnie made sure she got what she wanted and for the price she could afford. Greatest sales person I have ever seen in a long time. With her, it was not about the money it was making sure my daughter left happy and satisfied with her purchase. Thanks again for everything. Mrs. G Smith

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

We are thrilled to hear this! Our team enjoys making experiences wonderful. Let us know if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help. We hope your daughter enjoys her new car!

• Sales Experience
    March 12, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

Thank you for sharing! We are so happy our very own was able to help. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

She is the best salesperson very knowledgeable and interpersonal skills are remarkable I will definitely return to her she made sure I was well taken care of from beginning to end

• Miracle Deal
    February 28, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

Wow! We are happy to hear our team was able to help. Thank you so much for sharing!

I worked with Ms. Rhonda Hughes at Darcars Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler of New Carrollton . Ms. Hughes was very understanding,attentive, and compassionate to my needs due to me having a very complicated deal to try and work... but she definitely got it done! She is awesome and I would definitely send people her way for their next purchase. Thanks so much Ms. Rhonda I really appreciate you and everything you did for me .

February 26, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of New Carrollton

Congratulations! We are happy to hear our team was able to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Wooow! Visited Darcars at New Carrollton had no clue what I was looking for until I met a wonderful Saleswoman named Ronnie Hughes. She greeted me with such a warming smile and gentle tone that made me feel comfortable. She listens to you wants and tends to your needs. I walked away with a brand new Dodge and felt great about it! I would recommend everyone request Ms. Ronnie for an overall wonderful customer service experience... Thanks Ms. Ronnie!!!