Battlefield Ford of Manassas

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 81 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 17, 2016

I had great service from Delvon. He is very knowledgeable of the vehicles on the lot and his honesty about the vehicles is superb. Who wants a salesma...n who will lie to you just to get a sale? He was fantastic. Mrs. Brown was wonderful at finding me the greatest financing deal. She is so persistent. I felt as if she was only working on getting me to get me the best deal. That's a great feeling. I'm grateful to have met these phenomenal people.

April 9, 2018

We just bought our 2nd new Fusion Hybrid from Battlefield, and from Greg Wood. He’s amazing and makes buying a new car enjoyable. We’ve had all servic...e done thru the dealer, and the service has been excellent every time.

February 14, 2018

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I bought a used SUV the check engine light came on after 1 month and just over 1K miles of driving they do not honor! Its t...he electrical system but not part of the powertrain they avoided my calls the GM to the Sales man the service dept did call back and wanted to work with me but the GM would not approve the work to be done it

July 7, 2017

Call Kevin! He found the truck I was looking for when nobody else could...and I contacted every dealer in a 200 mile radius before Kevin offered to ...look elsewhere. Nice guy, great communication, and a hard worker.

June 24, 2017

Although I ended up not purchasing my vehicle that I was looking at there, I still had such an easy and pleasant experience there. The staff was very ...friendly and my overall experience very satisfying.

June 22, 2017

My experience with Battlefield Ford in Manassas was disappointing. I called on Wednesday of one week and never heard back until I called them back on... Tuesday of the following week. I had submitted a credit application and had waited for a response for 5 days. I left 2 messages between Wednesday and Tuesday. I was led to believe that the vehicle I was coming up to look at was in better shape than it was and I did ask if there was any major imperfections that stood out that would not be visible in the pictures and I was told there was none. Vehicle had rust on the rear bumper and also a huge dent in the rear bumper, the headlights needed to be buffed, the cupholder was broken, the license plate tag with broken, the driver door trim was missing and there was a tear in the driver seat all of which were not photographed. I was shuffled between three different sales reps and was under the impression that I was going to meet one rep when I got up there and instead was met with a third rep that I had yet to be introduced to. When I talk to the manager originally about the price of the vehicle I was basing the price offered online price that the vehicle was listed for when I got to Manassas they raise the price up by almost $1,000 and then they were willing to sell it to me at the listed price if I wanted it still. All in all the people were courteous but lacked professionalism. I ended up walking away from this deal after being pre-approved through my finance Bank mostly due to the fact I just didn't want to further my relationship with this company. Involved parties were Hans Antonio Sales Manager Work : 703-368-3184 Email : hantonio@battlefieldford.com Cody Warshauer Sales Consultant Work : 703-368-3184 Email : cody@battlefieldford.com Greg Wood Sales Consultant Work : 703-368-3184 Email : gregwood@battlefieldford.com

May 24, 2017

Walking into a dealership to purchase a new car can be an intimidating and daunting experience. Having the right salesperson makes buying a car a ple...asant experience, and that salesperson is Amy Cooke at Battlefield Ford. Amy listened to what I wanted in a car, and because she knows the inventory, she was able to choose just the right cars for me to look at. She is enjoyable and professional to deal with, and knowledgeable about the cars she showed me. She took the time to show me the options with a no pressure attitude. Amy explained financing options and she made the purchase process smooth and easy. She has followed up with me a more than one occasion. Amy Cooke went above and beyond as a salesperson, and she made my new car purchase an exceptional experience.

May 18, 2017

I was pleased with their service and the condition of the used car that I purchased. I'm hoping that I don't find any pricey problems that I'll have t...o repair down the road.

May 12, 2017

Visited Ford's website for a year off and on "building" my dream Explorer Sport. On a whim I searched available inventory and found my exact vehicle ...at Battlefield. Amy Cooke responded to my email inquiry within an hour and helped me through the entire sales process. She was friendly, patient, knowledgable, and made the whole experience fun. I was dreading the car buying process, but Amy really made me feel like a valued customer! Honestly, if you're in the market for a new Ford call and ask for Amy Cooke - you won't be disappointed !!

May 4, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Mustang GT from Cleo at Battlefield Ford in Manassas, VA, and it was one of the best car buying experiences I’ve ever had. Cleo was... very pleasant, straightforward, and knowledgeable about the product she was selling. She was also very attentive to my concerns, answered all of my questions to my satisfaction, and I felt absolutely no pressure at any point during the purchase. I am extremely happy with my car, Cleo and Battlefield Ford. If you are looking for a no-nonsense car-buying experience you should give them a look.

Battlefield Ford of Manassas