Battlefield Ford of Manassas

New (703) 794-4632 (703) 794-4632
Used (703) 794-4634 (703) 794-4634
Service (703) 791-1598 (703) 791-1598

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service Great employees that wereMore than...

Great service Great employees that were More than willing to provide helpful services to clients

Amazing experience!

What can I say? Keith has been very helpful, professional and friendly since our very first contact. He helped me with all the payment options and I didn’t feel any sales pressure not even for a moment. Go check yourself!!! All the paperwork process went smooth and fast thanks to Dan! Well done guys, Highly recommended!!!

Car purchase at Battlefield Ford

I went in to Battlefield Ford hoping to find a car to replace a 10 year old Escape. Sales Consultant Cody helped me find the perfect car for my needs. I was able to drive the car home that afternoon and returned the next day so that Cody could answer all my questions about the features on the car. Kathleen in the finance office was very efficient and friendly. My overall experience was great! Thank you Battlefield Ford. My experience at Battlefield Ford

They found a problem

I took my car in for a normal service and while completing it they for a problem. I agreed to let them fix it and was given a ride home. Four hours later they sent a car out to pick me up. The car repair was completed and now I feel safer

I had a 15K mile maintenance service and VA inspection...

I had a 15K mile maintenance service and VA inspection done while I waited for my car.

1.0

Where is the quality and professionalism?

The maintenance/service department, including Quick Lane, has gone downhill since my first experience beginning in 2002. QK Lane has a constant turnover of service advisors. Some barely speak English. If you need a quote on a service it's almost impossible to get a quote one day that agrees with quote the next day.

Great sales force!!

My sales individual was Jason and he was outstanding!!! I recommend this dealership. The buying process was easy and fast with everything explained throughout the process.

Efficient and just plain nice people!!easy to make appt...

Efficient and just plain nice people!!easy to make appt and safe waiting room Thanks

Sales people are polite. They are not pushy. They kept me...

Sales people are polite. They are not pushy. They kept me informed throughout the ordering and delivery process of my vehicle. They went out of their way to accommodate me. I will go back and would recommend them to friends.

Awesome experience!!

Absolutely superb experience. Knowledgable, professional and excellent customer service. This is my third purchase from Battlefield Ford. Northern Virginia’s best dealership for Fords. Highly recommend.