Battlefield Ford of Manassas

102 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 1, 2020

special thanks to Nader (an excellent experienced salesman who shoots it straight) and Simon in finance. Great crew and great pricing compared to the DC... market. A few days after i bought my expedition, they were the #1 dealer in the area-no wonder!

May 18, 2020

My son purchased a new 2019 Ford F-150 on May 9, 2020. Salesman was great. After test driving we heard a noise in the front drive side wheel. Thought... the noise a something caught in the brake. Battlefield had the service department check out the vehicle, and claimed all was good. My son picked up the truck. Five minutes from home the truck starts making the same noise. Truck goes back to the dealer. Service department claimed the wheel bearing was defective. Truck was returned to our house. My son drives the truck for five minutes same problem. Battlefield picks up the truck, and now is not sure what is causing the noise. I’ve asked the General Manager to call to call three times to no avail. The level of incompetence is beyond my expectations from a Ford Dealership.

Devin thanks for taking the time to leave us this detailed review. I am glad you all had a great experience with your new car consultant. We are sorry... your son was experiencing mechanical issues with the truck and we do stand behind our vehicles as does Ford. From records on our side I am seeing that the issue was resolved. If you need any additional help please feel free to reach back out to us.

• July 22, 2020

I've bought roughly 30 cars in my life, including a 2020 Explorer I bought last week from Battlefield. That purchase was easily the best of all of them.... Why? The advertised priced online was way below all competitors and was legitimate, saving me $1950 relative to the best deal I could negotiate with a different dealer. In addition, when I agreed to buy the vehicle I only had about another 30 minutes until I had to leave for another appointment. I assumed that I would have to come back later to finish the deal, but they managed to get me through the paperwork and out the door in less than 30 minutes! In my book, they are as good as it gets!

Scott thanks for leaving us a 5 star review and detailed feedback about the purchase of your new 2020 Ford Explorer! We are glad that you had a fantas...tic experience purchasing your vehicle both with the online and in showroom experiences. We always strive to provide a 5 star experience for our customers. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy the new ride!

March 2, 2020

I can’t say enough about my great experience with Battlefield Ford and my salesman Casey. Casey was amazing from start to finish, answering all my questions... and had me in and out with my new vehicle faster than I thought was possible! I highly recommend Battlefield Ford and everyone should be asking for Casey for your next purchase!

Michael thanks for the 5 star review with your visit and purchase from our new car department. We are glad you had a fantastic experience working with... Casey. We always strive to provide a 5 star experience to our customers. Thanks again for leaving your feedback!

February 29, 2020

Great experience with Cesar. Was a little leery of the car buying experience as it has been a while but it was time for a new car. Cesar was great from... start to finish and I left feeling like I got a good deal and on top of that I learned buying a car can be fun!!!

James thanks for your 5 star review of our new car department. We are glad you had a great experience working with our General Sales Manager Cesar. We... try to make buying a new Ford a fun experience for our customers. Enjoy your new Ford James and thanks for your business!

February 28, 2020

I had a great experience with Battlefield Ford. Nader was great throughout the whole process! Very honest and great to work with and I'll never buy a vehicle... anywhere else!! Ask for Nader if you visit this dealership

Tommy thanks for your 5 star review of the dealership. We are glad you had a fantastic experience working with Nader. Thanks for giving us the opportu...nity to earn your business!

February 21, 2020

was buying a car online and these guys pulled my credit. Tried to give me a higher rate than the same bank did 20 min earlier. Then refused to call me... back when I called them on it and sold the car to someone else. Deceptive. Ford was appalled and gave me a 2500 off coupon for my trouble.

Adam thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always strive to provide a 5 star experience to our customers both while shopping from a dist...ance or in our show rooms. We only pull and run credit when having a credit application from a customer like you gave us authorization to do. The rates that come from the banks are dependent on the specific car you are financing, term of loan requested, LTV, down payment, credit history and more. Rates vary based on the structure of the financing with the bank and that is the reason you can see a different rate in generic pre approval versus with financing on a specific vehicle.

February 19, 2020

I went to buy this 2011 Dodge RM 1500. As soon as I got there, I immediately test drove the truck. Unaware to me, the right passenger side quarter panel... was rusted pretty bad which was never disclosed in the online pics. driver seat had a huge rip in it as well which was never disclosed. The remote starter also didn't work which was also not disclosed.

Randall thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always strive to provide a 5 star experience for our customers. All of our preowned vehicl...es do go through our Ford service department for a preowned inspection, state inspection, and oil change. We understand that you were looking at a 9 year old truck when you visited. Unfortunately not every vehicle that is 8 or more years old is going to be in brand new condition. We stock a ton of late model preowned inventory on our lot so customers can get a slightly used vehicle that seems like new. However, we can't recondition a 9 year old vehicle to look like a brand new vehicle and are sorry that we couldn't meet this expectation for you in your purchase journey. Thanks for giving us a shot to earn your business.

January 31, 2020

The team at Battlefield Ford in Manassas are the best of any Ford dealer in Northern Virginia and we shopped most of them. They are under new management... here and you could tell from top to bottom they care about taking care of their customers and they have great deals on their cars. I love my new Ford Explorer. Thanks team!

Tiffany thanks for the fantastic 5 star review!! We really appreciate the kind words and recommendation of our business! We started under new manageme...nt in December of 2019 and this team really cares about their customers! Thanks again for your business and we hope you enjoy that new Explorer!

October 16, 2019

I had my F150 service’s here to fix a broken electric seat on the drivers side. I already knew what the issue was because I had something stuck under... the seat when I moved the seat forward and it caused a few wires to get spliced. I told the service rep the issue and the technician looked at it. Well, when I got a quote for $1600 to replace it, I declined. Here is the worst part.... They charged me $134 to diagnose the problem!! Do NOT have your vehicle serviced here!!