Battlefield Ford of Manassas

3.9

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5

Terrible Dealership/Management

Battlefield is a terrible dealership that does not care in the least about their customers. We purchased a new truck at this dealership and have nothing but problems since the day we purchased it. The Sales Manager is a jerk who will not give you the time of day and his staff acts just like him. Never again will we purchase a car from this dealership.

Muhammad was a great dealer. He helped answer all my...

Muhammad was a great dealer. He helped answer all my questions and provided amazing service. I enjoyed my time there and overall had marvelous service.

Dealer response

Thanks for the 5 star review and your feedback of purchasing a preowned vehicle from Muhammad. Muhammad really enjoyed working with you through out your experience here. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing your new vehicle service in the future. If you ever need anything let us know!

Customer

I purchased a used vehicle from them which included getting my first oil change for free. I’m happy to say that when the time came they not only did my oil change to the manufacturer’s specs but also included checking for any recall issues, multipoint inspection and tire rotation all for no additional cost! The service was prompt and the waiting area was clean and large enough to accommodate service customers waiting for their vehicles while practicing social distancing. Thanks Ruben, David and Ty!

Review

They have excellent customer service. I highly recommend them. Ken was very helpful and very friendly. Each staff member I came across showed great service.

2.8

Quick Lane has been sliding, because a tech missed...

Quick Lane has been sliding, because a tech missed greasing my car's front end, and there was a billing error, which I observed fast, and they were corrected by Quick Lane within 2 hours. Still, it was a hassle for me to drive back to Ford. Shape up Quick Lane.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback on your experience at Quick Lane in March. We are sorry that you had this inconvenience and we have made changes that we think you will appreciate on your next visit. We look forward to getting another opportunity to provide you with a 5 star experience!

1.0

The worst day of my life

The worst day of my life when I was there. Nothing else to say. Bay and service so bad. I really and shore will not recommend going there. If you think to buy or do service to your car.

Job well done done

Good job. Professional. They associates were professional. They were welcoming, polite. The waiing wasn't too long and they kept you infiof the progress and this was very helpful

Bought a Ford Escape

Worked with Kleyderman. Very professional guy. He was polite and helped us to get a great deal. When we asked if we could get this practically NEW car, we were offered more on my trade-in, and I was so grateful!! I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks!

Friendly staff, Honest service department. Nice clean...

Friendly staff, Honest service department. Nice clean waiting room and service area. Great experience everything I visit for service. I would recommend Battlefield Ford for Ford auto repair.

Dealer response

Thanks for the 5 star review on your experience with Battlefield Ford Service. We appreciate your business!

The best service ever. The customer service at the phone...

The best service ever. The customer service at the phone and on site is very marvelous 👌. All employees are very professional, nice and polite. They know what to do, to put my car up to date.

Dealer response

Kiki thanks for the 5 star review and feedback of your most recent service visit at Battlefield Ford Manassas. We appreciate your business!