Battlefield Ford of Manassas

3.9

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Outstanding service

Cody and Dan were my sales people. These gents want to earn your business. The GSM beat other dealers around on a new F150 by a significant amount. Cody is affable, informative and extremely low pressure - I would highly recommend him for a first time buyer or someone that needs some process explanation. While I have purchased many vehicles in my life — the consistent desire to please and follow-up with the consumer (post purchase) at Battlefield, sets them apart.

Service for my Ford F250

Ty is always so professional and great to work with. He is honest and trust his opinion on what needs to be done. We take all our vehicles to have their service done with him.

1.3

Bad customer service

I bought a Super Duty 2020 Ford from the Battlefield Ford dealer in Manassas ,Va and had it delivered today.My sales person was Cleo van Zelst and when I talk with her today about the fact that the truck came without the driver side floor mats , a mud flap she kept on finding excuses on the fact that it wasn't previously discussed , or it wasn't there originally and then when I asked about the gas knowing that whenever I had other trucks delivered it will be filled up she started to have a rude tone and said that she would have charged more if I would have asked for that .I want to mention that all the dealing with her was done thru emails since she never wanted to talk on the phone so I never knew how unprofessionally she is and how much she is lacking in customer service skills.

Mr Tyr, is one of the reasons I continue to bring my...

Mr Tyr, is one of the reasons I continue to bring my vehicle here. The professional work and service!! Especially Mr. Tyr’, excellent service. #1

Consumer response

Great job!! Service department , Mr. Tyr, is very professional , respectful and cares about the customers concerns. For this reason I continue to bring my vehicle . I’m concern about prices a little high. Best regards

Battlefield dealership in Manassas Virginia

We had a good experience purchasing our new car. Great customer service from everyone. Especially Keith he was very helpful and made our buying process quick and easy.

My new 2021 Ford F150 Experience

I have been working with Cleo as my salesperson for close to 8 years now. She is the only one I trust to get it right. She ordered my new 2021 Ford F150 and it was held up due to one option that I had selected. I decided I really did not need that option and ordered the vehicle without it and it was built on Jan 14, 2021 and delivered to the dealership before the end of January 2021. I was seriously thinking of adding a hard Tonneau cover plus some other add on’s and they were put on by David, the service manager, and his team. Everything looked great plus a great price that would have been well over the cost of installing a BakFlip hard Tonneau cover with no warranty at a cost of over $1100. I have been dealing with David in service for over 7 years and never had to return my vehicle for the same problem. Cleo, who used to be located in the new car showroom, moved to Commercial sales but I still use her as she is the "go to person" if you need an ordered vehicle, a vehicle located at another dealer or just one that is on the lot. She goes above and beyond for her customers. Cleo gets it done and is easy to work with! Mickey in Finance made the buying process very easy with no pressure to buy all the extras. If you need a great salesperson ask for Cleo in commercial sales and ask for David in the service department.

Have been using Battlefiled Service for years. The...

Have been using Battlefiled Service for years. The customer service is the best. David Ledger makes sure that my Explorer is in and out without delay

I have been working with Cleo as my salesperson for close...

I have been working with Cleo as my salesperson for close to 8 years now. She is the only one I trust to get it right. She ordered my new 2021 Ford F150 and it was held up due to one option that I had selected. I decided I really did not need that option and ordered the vehicle without it and it was built on Jan 14, 2021 and delivered to the dealership before the end of January 2021. I was seriously thinking of adding a hard Tonneau cover plus some other add on's and they were put on by David, the service manager, and his team. Everything looked great plus a great price that would have been well over the cost of installing a BakFlip hard Tonneau cover with no warranty at a cost of over $1100. I have been dealing with David in service for over 7 years and never had to return my vehicle for the same problem. Cleo, who used to be located in the new car showroom, moved to Commercial sales but I still use her as she is the "go to person" if you need an ordered vehicle, a vehicle located at another dealer or just one that is on the lot. She goes above and beyond for her customers. Cleo gets it done and is easy to work with! Mickey in Finance made the buying process very easy with no pressure to buy all the extras. If you need a great salesperson ask for Cleo in commercial sales and ask for David in the service department.

Fantastic service experience at quick lane at Battlefield...

Fantastic service experience at quick lane at Battlefield Ford. Had headlight replaced and wipers replaced and Emily was fantastic to work with. Was in and out. Thanks a lot!

Great Service, No Games

Great service experience. I called, discussed my service needs and made an appointment. The service department was very professional. I dropped my car off in the evening to have work completed. I received a call the next day informing me that the scheduled work had been performed. There were no surprises at any point in this service visit. I did not encounter a push for additional unneeded work. I would be happy to recommend Manassas Battlefield Ford for service.