West Herr Chevrolet of Williamsville

• 2014 Nissan Frontier

Thank you Jimmy Elston for helping with purchase of my 2014 Nissan Frontier.

Thank you Jimmy Elston for helping with purchase of my 2014 Nissan Frontier.

• Shopping for a car with Michael Mulligan!

My wife and I haven't shopped for a car in the United States since 1994 and we were very intimidated and nervous about the process. We knew roughly what we wanted, a small recently new SUV, but beyond that didn't really know what we were getting into. The sales representative, Michael Mulligan, walked us through the whole process, helped us understand our options, and took us on a series of test drives with the best choices on all of the dealers lots. We decided on the Honda CRV, 2014 with low mileage. He also helped us into a dynamite warranty package. The dealership also set us up with four new tires, new brakes and a complete mechanical revision of the car. We couldn't be happier with the car and couldn't be happier with the great service we received in getting it. We weren't rushed and we were well advised and treated.

• West Here Never Disappoints!

Tim Loughran and Melissa Attea are the reason I do business with West Herr Chevy. I got a deal that no one could match and they treated me the best out of anyone. I will send everyone I know to see them for the best car buying experience around! Thank you West Herr

• Honda girl

Bought a 2017 crv from Martin ford at west herr honda, super knowledgeable, super friendly, NOT HARD SELL, helped me find the perfect car for me!!

• Brian Fox delivers!!

Brian Fox is outstanding. Takes care of all my sales and service needs in a flash. Has even offered to pick up and delivered my vehicle to me if need be. I have referred him to many other satisfied now customers as well. What an asset to your team. Keep up the good work!

• Super service

Tim loughran was great in helping me narrow down my search and picking the right car for me!!

• Worst customer service!

While in for service my vehicles extended warranty expired. The day it was actually worked on was after the date of expiration and the mechanic broke other parts while fixing the one that was covered under warranty (because they were notified it was faulty before the work was done), the dealership made me pay for the other repairs since it was now out of warranty. They even had me calling back and forth to the warranty company! Was told the GM of west herr would contact me and that never happened. I was left with no choice since the vehicle was undrivable without these new repairs. Horrible customer service! Would never recommend any GM vehicle if that's how their company operates. Platinum warranty is crap they just wanted to make a few more hundred off me.

• Great dealership and sales team!!

My salesperson Tim loughran was excellant!! Not pushy at all and made sure I walked away with a vehicle I would love instead of just pushing a vehicle on me that I may not enjoy. Will be going back there once my lease is up ¿¿¿

• Great dealership and sales team!!

• awesome dealership, even better sales team

Everything about the purchase of our Silverado was great, salesman Tim Loughran is the only guy I will buy a vehicle from, followed him over from the competition. I will definitely recommend to all my family and friends.