4.3
  • Excellent service

I find the people in the Service Department at Andy Mohr Nissan helpful and truly customer focused. We have a 2004 Nissan Quest with 123,000 plus miles that we have serviced at Andy Mohr. This time we had the oil changed and had them check for a problem with the idle and missing. The service department was able to quickly find the problem and ordered the part and will be back on Tuesday to have it installed.

• Helpful sales consultat

David Eley was very helpful and pleasant to work with on the purchase of my Altima.

• Great friendly service

Great friendly sales staff. I would recommend doing research before the buying process to get the best deal.

• New Car

Sales Associate (Matt Brodnik) was very knowledgeable about each car shown. Gave lots of options within price range.

• Car Review

My experience was great. The sales person (Matt Brodnik) was friendly and knowledgeable. He provided several options in our price range.

• New Car

Service was great. Sales Person (Matt Brodnik) provided me with multiple options within my price range. Overall great experience.

• Very well done!

Michael and Charles helped me out for a couple of months to find the perfect vehicle. Finally I got into a BRAND NEW lime green Rogue Sport! The worked very hard and kept me in the loop the whole time!

• Poor service

I called 3 times about a car I wanted to buy. Was told I'll check and call you back. Didn't happen. Nope I can spend my money where they care about serving the customer.

• Browsing

Lovely place, Andy Mohr Nissan in Avon. Ask for Michael Barmes! He is a very intelligent salesman! He'll find out what's best for you and your budget and get everything going smoothly and quickly.

• Excellent service time and again

This is the second time buying from Andy Mohr Nissan. From day one service was great! Every person in the dealership goes above and beyond when helping returning and new client. Thanks to Michael and Karen for everything!