Quik Credit Auto Sales

3.5
Average based on 10 reviews.
  • life changing event

I have terrible credit and these guys got me in and out "QUIK" and really changed my life because i had no transportation to work and wrecked my car with only liability. Thanks Mr. Quik

• best car buying experience ever

the management to sales down to the lot porter all were very professional. what a great car dealership!!!

• Don't Waste Your Time!

Went there to purchase a specific car that the salesman had been telling me about, he knew what time I would arrive at the lot and as I was driving onto the lot it was sold. The car I decided on was priced over $2000.00 above the listed price on their website. I was told I had to finance more than the listed price because of my credit score. Sales and Finance both talked down to me like I was some kind of idiot. I would never refer anyone to this lot.

• Best dealer in town

These are very friendly people and seemed to sincerely want to help me. I had been turned down at few other places, they were able to do an application over the phone, and like other dealers, they said they can get me approved, but THEY actually DID in about 30 minutes, for a car much better than anything I expected! I got my new car the same day, and they continue to help me by letting me into their credit repair program for free. A million thanks.

• Good Customer Service

Per. Do his best to make us feel comfortable about buying a car, and keeping the payments where we asked.

• Very Caring

Very caring, very helpful, very patient, very friendly, very informative, overall a great car dealer. The supervisor is also awesome!

• Terrible

bought a car from them and after a month car wouldnt start. comes to find out there was no oil in the motor when i bought it and the motor locked up now its gonna cast 3600 for a new motor.

• Great deal

Mike worked with us to get great deal on a used escape. We love the car and will definitely do business there again!

• Poor experience all the around

From buying my car..the salesman was rude and talked down too me. After staying there for over 3hrs after I was told to come pick up the car. THEY had every excuse from getting lender to approve and buy the note to needed different insurance than I already had on a vehicle I already owned. My car was taken back to them for I.O.U repairs. The first guy did nothing to repair my car. The second could only fix a few things and third could only do one thing. Finally someone who worked as the front office lady and I had made a point to get to the dealership where they could look into recalled issues. Finally that was fixed! My vehicle that I owned I left on the lot for consignment and they apparently sold and let someone take not having the pay off sent to my bank. The vehicle still has a lien on it. No money has been sent

• Poor experience

WAY to high priced!! Can't get a straight answer out of them! Don't waste your time!

Mr. Bigman, I regret that you did not feel you received a straight answer. We typically price our vehicles well below nada retail value and in many cases below nada trade in value. Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly make a better effort to be more transparent. Quik Credit