Berglund Fiat

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Highly Recommend
    February 12, 2016

Tyrone was very helpful and patient as we made our purchase. This was my best buying experience with Berglund form a repeat customer. I would highly r...ecommend Tyrone to others to deal with.

Toney Thank you for taking the time to review your recent buying experience with Berglund Fiat. We take a lot of pride in not only answering your que...stions but understanding the needs of our clients as well. Again thank you for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience, and please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

The best automotive dealership in Roanoke.
    June 26, 2017

The experience I had at Berglund Fiat was by far the best I have ever had. Billy the sales rep was awesome, our finance guy was amazing and genuine an...d I can never say enough great things about the general manager, Jerry. He was down to earth, friendly, honest and just an all around great guy. I will buy more vehicles from these guys and I strongly suggest that everyone should visit Berglund Fiat for any auto purchase.

Awful experience
    July 27, 2016

Awful customer service, was wanting to buy a used car from them, initially very nice salesman ran my credit all good, worked out price, all good said ...they were going to detail vehicle and I could test drive following day, never phone call no return call, so many things to say about this dealership just not enough time to say. Stay away!!!!!

Lexus Inquiry
    March 16, 2016

I used only email to get a price and reduction and even have my trade in valued. We negotiated but before I could finalize the deal another customer w...ent to the lot and bought the car. Well, maybe another day but I was treated as an adult who knew what he wanted and got the answers to everything through email. Love it, to bad I am not loving having the ride!

Thank you for your excellent review, we value all of our customers to the highest level. Our inventory is constantly changing so keep your eyes on our... website for that perfect car that is best for you.

Top Notch Customer Service
    February 6, 2016

Tyrone was a very knowledgeable salesperson, He was great to deal with. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Kelly Thank you for taking the time to review your recent buying experience with Berglund Fiat. We take a lot of pride in not only answering your que...stions but understanding the needs of our clients as well. Again thank you for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience, and please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

Awesome Service!
    January 14, 2016

It was a pleasure working with the staff at Berglund. In particular, Mike, Steve and Al were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. I purchased... a car that I found on their website. The complication was that I am hundreds of miles away in Michigan. I was able to purchase the car remotely with their help, and they helped me to arrange for shipping. It was a great experience. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent buying experience with Berglund Fiat. We take a lot of pride in not only answering your questions ...but understanding the needs of our clients as well. Again thank you for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience, and please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

Very Professional
    September 13, 2013

Dealership has been responsive but not harranging on m search for the right car. Exactly how I would want any dealer to be in helping me with my searc...h.

COL. Lane Thank you for the positive feedback!

Professional!
    March 28, 2013

Bryan and Mack were very professional and friendly. They explained everything well and made sure I had all I wanted and understood everything. Great g...uys.

Lanken Thank you for the positive feedback! Byran & Mack are valued members of our team and also wanted to thank you for your feedback.

Our Sales Experience
    March 26, 2013

We had a very pleasurable experience with Berglund SUV. Mack Douglas was great to deal with and did not try to push us into purchasing. I would recomm...end Mack and Berglund SUV/Fiat to a friend.

MJ Thank you for the positive feedback! Mack is a valuable team member and also wanted to thank you for your positive feedback.

Great Service
    March 26, 2013

Mack provided fast, informative service! We will be back.

MHarris Thank you for the positive feedback! Mack is a valuable team member and he also thanks you for taking the time to leave feedback.

Berglund Fiat