4.2
  • Highly Recommend

Tyrone was very helpful and patient as we made our purchase. This was my best buying experience with Berglund form a repeat customer. I would highly recommend Tyrone to others to deal with.

Toney Thank you for taking the time to review your recent buying experience with Berglund Fiat. We take a lot of pride in not only answering your questions but understanding the needs of our clients as well. Again thank you for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience, and please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

• Awful experience

Awful customer service, was wanting to buy a used car from them, initially very nice salesman ran my credit all good, worked out price, all good said they were going to detail vehicle and I could test drive following day, never phone call no return call, so many things to say about this dealership just not enough time to say. Stay away!!!!!

• Lexus Inquiry

I used only email to get a price and reduction and even have my trade in valued. We negotiated but before I could finalize the deal another customer went to the lot and bought the car. Well, maybe another day but I was treated as an adult who knew what he wanted and got the answers to everything through email. Love it, to bad I am not loving having the ride!

Thank you for your excellent review, we value all of our customers to the highest level. Our inventory is constantly changing so keep your eyes on our website for that perfect car that is best for you.

• Top Notch Customer Service

Tyrone was a very knowledgeable salesperson, He was great to deal with. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Kelly Thank you for taking the time to review your recent buying experience with Berglund Fiat. We take a lot of pride in not only answering your questions but understanding the needs of our clients as well. Again thank you for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience, and please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

• Awesome Service!

It was a pleasure working with the staff at Berglund. In particular, Mike, Steve and Al were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. I purchased a car that I found on their website. The complication was that I am hundreds of miles away in Michigan. I was able to purchase the car remotely with their help, and they helped me to arrange for shipping. It was a great experience. Thank you!

• Very Professional

COL. Lane Thank you for the positive feedback!

Dealership has been responsive but not harranging on m search for the right car. Exactly how I would want any dealer to be in helping me with my search.

COL. Lane Thank you for the positive feedback!

• Professional!

Lanken Thank you for the positive feedback! Byran & Mack are valued members of our team and also wanted to thank you for your feedback.

Bryan and Mack were very professional and friendly. They explained everything well and made sure I had all I wanted and understood everything. Great guys.

• Our Sales Experience

MJ Thank you for the positive feedback! Mack is a valuable team member and also wanted to thank you for your positive feedback.

We had a very pleasurable experience with Berglund SUV. Mack Douglas was great to deal with and did not try to push us into purchasing. I would recommend Mack and Berglund SUV/Fiat to a friend.

• Great Service

Mack provided fast, informative service! We will be back.

MHarris Thank you for the positive feedback! Mack is a valuable team member and he also thanks you for taking the time to leave feedback.

Mack provided fast, informative service! We will be back.

• What a deal!

This was the most efficient dealership we have done business with. Thank You! I will recommend Berglund FIAT and Mack to my friends.

JFrancis Thank you for the positive feedback! Mack and the Berglund Fiat team want to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback