(4.9) 2092 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2092 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gerald Subaru of Naperville from DealerRater.com
  • Jim Webb is great at showing cars
    August 20, 2017

Great sales rep Jim Webb. Showed me how every area of the car worked-i have never owned a Subaru. Found you via Marie in internet sales. Got great pri...ce and was treated great. Even got to take the car over a special track which has different terrain. Jim Webb is a great representative

Nancy, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that J...im's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Sincerely, Alec McKean - General Manager

• Great Service
    January 18, 2018

They were ready for me when I arrived. The man who checked me in was courteous and informative about the service my car needed at 30,000 miles. The ...waiting area was excellent, and I appreciated having a quiet area where I could read.

• Overall great service.
    January 18, 2018

Customer service was welcoming and got me underway on fixing my problems with car recalls. However, they did lose an item from the item. It was the bo...ttom pad of the center console box. No biggie.

• Forced Sale
    January 17, 2018

At the beginning I was told that they are the only dealer who will provide a lifetime warranty. But they did not tell me that there is more than $2000... charge for that lifetime warranty. When I made the deal, then they ask me to sign the paper and I came to know the charges. It is kind of deceptive. After signing the initial paper I went to sign for financial paper. When I refused to take any insurance, Mr. Anthony Mazany told me that "it is "Silly" decision to not cover your car" and got angry. It was a really bad experience with him. As a customer it is my decision, what I need get. He cannot force me.

Overall Experience

• Great experience with used vehicle purchase
    January 17, 2018

I had gone to several dealerships in search for a used vehicle (Toyota 4Runner) and had some very mixed experiences along the way - mostly vehicles th...at were either misrepresented or in poor overall condition as well as the typical high pressure tactics. Luckily, my experience at Gerald Subaru was the opposite. I worked with James Webb and he was very courteous and accommodating. He took the time to allow me to take an extended test drive on the highway to fully vet the vehicle. In the end, I got a reasonable offer for my trade and a simple and expedited experience with the finance department. No surprise costs or high pressure sales tactics to sell unnecessary add-ons. Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience and would recommend Gerald Subaru to friends and family.

• Excellent
    January 16, 2018

This was my second experience buying a car. I was pleasantly surprised with the friendliness of everyone at the dealership. Leo Lopez and Eddy O helpe...d me get the best deal possible without going over my month payment I previously had established. Finance was quick and easy with Anthony, he was knowledgeable and accommodating.

• Competent, courteous, and efficient
    January 16, 2018

Service reps are knowledgeable and friendly. Service is competent friendly, and efficient. Facility includes a quiet room for waiting that I always us...e.

• Great service clean place freindly staff
    January 16, 2018

Friendly staff easy drop off and pick up process. Work was completed quicker than quoted and vehicle was cleaned inside and out.

• Great service
    January 15, 2018

Lyle was courteous, prompt & responsive. I also appreciated his professionalism. He reviewed the service situation, listened to my needs and recomme...nded which service was needed. The work was complete in the time frame estimated.

Thank you for your truly exceptional feedback. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Feel free to let us know i...f you have any concerns about your vehicle. Sincerely, Chuck Dziak - cdziak@geraldauto.com

• Personal attention to our needs
    January 15, 2018

Our salesperson was well informed on the vehicle we were interested in. He was focused on our needs and responded to any questions that we had. Jess...e Bush was a pleasure to work with in purchasing our Subaru Forrester.

Gerald Subaru of Naperville

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in truly exceptional customer service and I'm gla...d that our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, Alec McKean - General Manager

2379 Aurora Avenue Naperville, IL 60540