4.2
  • Will be buying from them again!

Friendly and Honest. Very helpful in getting us what we needed and the payments we needed.

• 2006 Chevy K2500hd 4x4

Chris and Steve were super friendly, honest, and great to buy from. Chris got up early and picked me up from the air port and drove me to the lot. They worked with the Credit Union and did all my paperwork before I flew down to pick up my truck. I just signed the paperwork and I was on my way home. I love the truck, just what I was looking for. I highly recommend them and I would definitely buy from them again.

• Missing spare tire, jack, and changing kit

We were not informed before the sale that all of the safety equipment was missing from the car, the spare tire, tire jack, changing kit, tire sealant, air compressor and car manual. This amounts to hundreds of dollars in expenses before we can safely use the vehicle. We had to sign an As-Is contract to purchase the car but these deficiencies were not disclosed to us. Buyers look your vehicle over carefully before signing on the dotted line.

• explorer

Easy experience and got me a great intrest rate. Thanks again steve

Easy experience and got me a great intrest rate. Thanks again steve

• Worth doing business with

I purchased a used pickup. They were very accommodating to my requests and kept their word about everything they said. No pressure no alternative up selling, friendly and courteous. Give them a try.

• Fast and Friendly

Steve was great to deal with, along with Chris. No pressure, fair price, trustworthy environment. Very happy with our Jeep!

• great dealership

this is the second car i have purchased here, i was so happy with the first one it made sense to come back its nice to be able to trust your car dealer

• Review of Service

Brad was awesome at helping my husband and I get into a reliable van for our family. We definitely recommend this dealership! Thanks so much for your help and providing great service.

• Freindly No Hassle

Quick and easy, friendly, no pushy sales tactics, did what they said they would.

• Great experience!!

when i arrived they were on the ball! they were friendly and fun. thanks boise auto clearance!!