• Will be buying from them again!

Friendly and Honest. Very helpful in getting us what we needed and the payments we needed.

• explorer

Easy experience and got me a great intrest rate. Thanks again steve

Easy experience and got me a great intrest rate. Thanks again steve

• Worth doing business with

I purchased a used pickup. They were very accommodating to my requests and kept their word about everything they said. No pressure no alternative up selling, friendly and courteous. Give them a try.

• Fast and Friendly

Steve was great to deal with, along with Chris. No pressure, fair price, trustworthy environment. Very happy with our Jeep!

• great dealership

this is the second car i have purchased here, i was so happy with the first one it made sense to come back its nice to be able to trust your car dealer

• Review of Service

Brad was awesome at helping my husband and I get into a reliable van for our family. We definitely recommend this dealership! Thanks so much for your help and providing great service.

• Freindly No Hassle

Quick and easy, friendly, no pushy sales tactics, did what they said they would.

• Great experience!!

when i arrived they were on the ball! they were friendly and fun. thanks boise auto clearance!!

• Very Happy

They did an amazing job at answering all of our questions. It was a fun and friendly enviroment.

• great sales experience. fast and friendly

Great experience! We found the truck online, came down for a test drive, sat down with Brad who got us a great rate on our loan...and within an hour we drove away in our new truck. Dont go to the big guys, come to Boise Auto Clearance.