282 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of KIA of Wilmington from DealerRater.com
  • car maintenance and service

very helpful with all my car issues, didn't have to wait very long, overall, excellent service, thank you very much!

Cynthia, thank you for choosing us for your vehicles service needs and for leaving us this terrific review! We're glad to know that we were able to provide you with an overall excellent service. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Bob Dominick, Client Relations Manager, bdominick@autoteamdelaware.com, 302.656.3100

• Great service and clean

The salesmen was very courteous, nice and pleasant along with informative. They make you feel like you are their only customer.

• Service visit

Your prices always appear to be competitive even with n:on dealer mechanics and the chains such as pep boys sears Auto etc.

• Great service

I came in for warranty recalls and warning indicator. I found the service to be efficient, shuttle transportation, courteous, and timely.

• Not your average Kia Dealership

As you know buying a new car can be trying, and sometimes traumatic. Not at Kia of Wilmington. The entire process was relatively easy and generally pleasurable. John Kaldas was most helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

• Exceptional Service

The service team at Kia of Wilmington, DE is helpful, respectful, and knowledgeable. Professional service I have come to expect after purchasing my first Kia.

• Kia soul
    April 13, 2017

Friendly and very helpful salesman, no pressure, great warranty and an overall pleasant experience. I would definitely go back or recomend people.top rate staff

• Got the vehicle I wanted with ease
    April 12, 2017

I called this dealership about 4 hours before I was heading up to see the vehicle that I wanted (and had seen online). I had expressed to the lady who answers the phones that the truck looked very dirty inside, and she assured me that it was clean. She also told me the vehicle would be "spruced" up before we arrived. Well we got there around 5 pm and the vehicle was filthy inside. I wasn't pleased but I took it for a test drive anyway. Needless to say I still loved the truck and bought it. The highlight of this dealership would be Scott Bernard who was our salesman. He was funny, easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable. Our truck was not clean by the time we left due to the dealership being ready to close, so I deducted a star for that overall issue. Scott Bernard does receive 5 stars as our salesman and the dealership employees were all extremely friendly which we appreciated. We will use this dealership again and hopefully the car will be clean.

• Excellent Customer

Everyone is so friendly and so eager to help you. They show genuine interest in their customers. They were prompt with the service and time.

• John was awesome