Haims Motors Ft. Lauderdale

(4.7) 359 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

359 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Haims Motors Ft. Lauderdale from DealerRater.com
  • Great customer expierence

Miguel V was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient as I test drove a couple of cars to find the right fit. I had an event that I n...eeded to get to and they were able to get me in and out quickly. They didn't use any high pressure sales tactics or "keep them here all day" games. I would highly recommend them if you are in the market for a used vehicle. Their finance department was also very helpful. They already had a good rate but they kept trying other lenders and got me the best rate.

Thank you so much for the review! Miguel is one of the best. We are so grateful to you for letting us serve you. It will make Miguel's day knowing his... service was of value. Thank you!

• Very pleasant

Very good experience salesman was nice and friendly.dod his best to move through the process as quickly as possible. Overall a pleasant experienc...e st Haims Motors.

• Excellent

Last time I bought a car Miguel was good Yo is and he helped us a lot and he made sure that we left with a car he offers me drinks and snacks and the ...way he treated me was phenomenal

Overall Experience

• In a few words the service is awesome, I will recommend!!!

We had an awesome experience buying a truck from Haims Motor. Walter and Miguel helped us. We wore the last customers, we came from far. But this two ...gentlemen???s were patient, informative and they gave us an excellent deal.Plus they put us at ease( even made cafecito for us)We will definitely do business with them again and recommendation is a given.

• No car

Didn’t have car advertised on website, waste of time

• Great customer service

I had a great experience with Maryam. My experience did not start out great, but once I talked with Maryam it felt like family. She was great with hel...ping us find what we want and she was very informative. She made our experience feel like you were with family.

• Great service

Maryam and Michael and finance manager Marcos made it happen They gave me a great deal and great car Ask for them and they will help you

• Good Luxury fleet

Had an awesome experience with my salesman Mario Melo. My husband and I felt he was very pleasant, patient and knowledgeable about the vehicles we wer...e looking at. He went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible for the type of vehicle purchased. After receiving the vehicle it had some issues but dealership took care of it right away with replacing parts with brand new ones without pulling teeth. Prices of vehicles are affordable for the average person that enjoys luxury. Overall we are very happy with what we got and the process.

• Haims is the Best!!!

Miguel is great! He got me a car in no time! Everyone in there is so nice and they make you feel really comfortable. Get your car at Haims Motor they ...are the best!

• Excellent service

Mario Melo was great!!! He was very very patient. Explained and answered all my questions. I changed my mind about the vehicle after all the paper wor...k was finished, No Problem.

Haims Motors Ft. Lauderdale