• Great customer expierence

Miguel V was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient as I test drove a couple of cars to find the right fit. I had an event that I needed to get to and they were able to get me in and out quickly. They didn't use any high pressure sales tactics or "keep them here all day" games. I would highly recommend them if you are in the market for a used vehicle. Their finance department was also very helpful. They already had a good rate but they kept trying other lenders and got me the best rate.

Thank you so much for the review! Miguel is one of the best. We are so grateful to you for letting us serve you. It will make Miguel's day knowing his service was of value. Thank you!

• buying a car with miguel at haims motors

good services at haims motors with Miguel V on the 2016 ford transit 250 i come back here again to get my second cargo van in couple of months

• Purchasing a car with Miguel V.

Honestly at first i was a bit skeptical after reading all the reviews online about Haims Motor but My experience with Miguel was incredible. He was very patient and consistent with his mood, he kept reassuring me that everything was going to be okay when i wasn't finding anything to my liking and he kept offering me coffee the whole time lol. Even the finance manager Jose Franco worked with me patiently until i was able to settle on a car. Miguel is an outstanding salesman he knows what about the products that he's selling and if he doesnt know he finds out for you. i would recommend the Haims Motor fort lauderdale location any day, the staff was welcoming and the facility was clean. I was really pleased as a first time buyer here.

• purchased a car with miguel V at haims motors

i was very nice experience buy a car haims motors and the sales person miguel V

i was very nice experience buy a car haims motors and the sales person miguel V

• Jose was my salesman.

Verry happy with my new ride , Jose Cheverez was my saleman, he made the car buying process easy .

• Jose was my salesman.

Jose Cheverez did a good job assisting me on changing my old car for a new one....got a great deal....Haappyy with Haims Motors

• purchase a car Miguel V.

My service with Miguel V. from the initial phone call until i sign the documents on my new car was excellent beyond i ever experience Great Service and total commitment

• purchasing a car with Miguel at haims motors

we come here to Haims motors to see a 2008 cadillac escalade but Miguel V give us a better deal on the newer cadillac escalade with less miles on the payments that we agree good services here thank you Haims motors

• purchasing a car with miguel v. at haims motors

very helpful. the whole process was smooth. very attentive and patient with us. would definitely recommend this place to anyone. we were helped by miguel vidaurrazaga.

• purchasing a car with Miguel V at Haims motors

Great customer service, the buying process was fast and easy!

Great customer service, the buying process was fast and easy!