Folsom Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3.3
Average based on 4 reviews
  • Great Customer Service!

When I was in the market for a used Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, Shuk (sp?) made it a personal point to let me know when the kind of truck I was looking for showed up on his lot. He kept in communication with me and did a great job of letting me know what the options out there would be and the price ranges I was looking at. I ended up getting my truck from another place but I would have loved to give my business to Folsom Lake Dodge and Shuk.

• Great Job

The guys/girls there took good care of us. They understood what we were looking for and didn't try and sell us any different. Eric went above and beyond, as he actually took a car in on trade, while we were waiting to take possession of a different car. He knew we wanted the car he took in on trade and called us on Saturday to tell us he has it, and that it was ours if we wanted it. I told him we did and we would be there soon. We didn't have allot of time that day to spend at a dealership. I told him that when we got there. We were in and out in a couple hours with our new car! The wife is happy!

• bad experience

Mis-advertise the car. Not friendly, more process oriented then people oriented.

• disconneted truth

Salesman did not tell me the truth about the vehicle until I wasin the finance area to sign the document. Apparently the car had been in an accident. He also told me the car had been previously owned by a older lady who had hip problems and could not get in and out of the vehicle. I later found parking permits for a college in the area. Wonder why I will not recommend.