Alexander Buick GMC Cadillac

• Alexander's is great

Had a great experience with the purchase process of my 2016 Cadillac SRX. I find their service department to be equally professional.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

• great service department

Very professional guys!!! Joe in the service department really worked with me to get my car taken care of.

• jim heady

Great dealership. I bought 2 Cadillac XTS's from them. Great sales force. Highly recommend them. Have used their service department for 4 years and strongly recommend the great service they offer. Darrel has been great and has solved several problems for me and has had them repaired in I visit. Normal service is easy and always done timely, as promised. Car is always squeaky clean and washed after every service.

• Great dealership. Great service and team...

Great dealership with great employees and service. I will purchase my next vehicle here again. Sales team and Service department are great to work with. No pressure when buying my car. I will recommend this dealer to a family or friend. I love how you get a loaner vehicle when you drop your car for service. Very nice selection of new vehicles.

• Alexander Cadillac Rocks.

Always quick, everyone is very nice. Junior is also a big part of the reason i drive from Westlake Village to you, and not Silver star. :) I tell everyone to go to you.

• Quick and easy!

Oil change, fluids filled up and coffee while I waited...which wasn't long!

Oil change, fluids filled up and coffee while I waited...which wasn't long!

• Reliable techs, fair priced

I needed new brakes, these guys took good care of me. I'd recommend them if you want people who know what their doing to work on your car!

• Knowlegeable service, fair price

These guys know what they're doing and get you in and out pretty quickly.

These guys know what they're doing and get you in and out pretty quickly.

• Alexander Cadillac Service Review

I have a 2012 Cadillac which I have serviced at Alexander of Oxnard.. The service has always been excellent. Teodoro Santoy/3648*W* is the service person I deal with. The rest of the staff has always been very helpful. Eddie Gonzales

• Used car question.

I got the answer to a question I had about a used car they were selling. Timely response!