Red McCombs Toyota

(5.0) 61 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Roland Banda

Let me just say Roland Banda provided us the best car experience ever!!! He ensured the vehicle we were purchasing for our daughter would be a great f...irst car for her. Roland thank you for your experience and very friendly customer service! I recommend him as the go to person for a great car buying experience!

• Jason Moran

I visited the dealership today and walked away with my new car. Jason was excellent! If you are in the market and have “challenging” credit or circums...tance Jason can definitely help. He was positive, listened to what I wanted and worked very hard to get me the deal I needed. I can’t say it enough, if you are looking for a friendly hardworking salesman Jason is your go to guy!

• Customer Service at RedMcombs Toyota

My experience purchasing a car at Red Mccombs Toyota overall was excellent. My sales person Obed treated both my wife and I with courtesy and respect ...knowing that purchasing a car can be a timely process and a bit stressful. I started off looking at the vehile online and once I put in an inquiry about the vehicle I was immediately contacted by Obed my sales person that night to schedule a test drive the following day. So when I say that the service was excellent I mean that I could not have asked for a better response time. I truly feel that I received the best customer service and deal for my 2017 Corvette Grand Sport and could not be any happier!

• Great experience!

Great overall experience! Brian and rest of sales department where awesome!

• Awesome Experience

I had been shopping for a new truck to help overcome negative equity in my Kia as well as to help with getting in and out of the car as I have a bad k...nee. I had been to at least 6 other dealerships, none were able to get me exactly what I wanted, they always tried to put me in a vehicle they needed to get rid of, nobody listened to what I wanted. A friend of mine recommended Brian Kriger at Red McCombs Toyota, Brian listened to my needs and when we found my 2017 Black on Black Toyota Tacoma he made sure this was the vehicle I would leave in. The finance team got me an interest rate I had no idea I could qualify for. The experience was awesome! And now I have a Toyota which will hold its value. Do yourself a favor and go see Brian Kriger and get yourself a new vehicle.

• Ram 2500

Just purchased a 2014 Ram 2500 from Brian Kriger at the dealership and was great working with him. Received excellent service, facilities are top not...ch and the quality of available vehicles is outstanding. If you are looking to buy from someone who is there to answer every question you have and work with your budget see Brian Kriger at Red McCombs Toyota.

• Got a 2017 toyta camry

Brian kriger, is the best salesman they have at red McCombs. this was my 2nd time buying a car from brian. Both times were awesome. He'll get you the... best deal around! I recommend him to everyone. Brian, even kept an eye on my kids while i was signing the papers. I will be back a 3rd time. Need a new vehicle, talk to Brian kriger!

• Bought an 08 Toyota Tundra, Great Deal w/Extras

I would definitely buy another Vehicle from Red McCombs Toyota. i bought an 08 Toyota Tundra Off Road Package. They fixed every issue I brought to the...ir attention and fixed it without a hassle or price increase either. Then gave me an Extended warranty for 2 yrs or 24k miles. Then added in Gap Insurance. I'm so supprised to have gotten such an extremely great deal and service too. Once I pay off this vehicle, I'm going to keep it as a backup and then purchase a brand new one from this location.

• Andy Mendez

This new Toyota store is beautiful. Andy Mendez was my sales person and he was knowledgable through the process. Rudy in finance was also great to wo...rk with. I love my new corolla!

• Roland Banda

Being retired military I have dealt with salesmen all over the country. On the recommendation of a very good friend I set up an appointment with Rolan...d Banda. Without a doubt Roland is the best salesmen I have ever experienced. His overall personality, professionalism, honesty, and respect of the customer was a total class act. Roland did not play the what payment game do you want with me. Roland got right down to business. Gave me his bottom line price, configured out the sales paperwork, then submitted them to me for review. Roland gave me a phenomenal deal on our dream vehicle and it was done without any hassle, stress, or pressure. He worked the entire deal step by step keeping me in the loop. Car buying does not get any better than this. Thanks Roland!

Red McCombs Toyota