Cavender Toyota

New Used Service

4.5
419 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cavender Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Kudos

awesome teamwork here. Robert and mike were extremely patient and diligent in the tedious process. Im greatful for their hard work

• Customer

Excellent experience. Definitely recommend this dealership. Communication was great. The price quoted is what I paid. Everyone was genuinely friendly.... The buying process was smooth and quick. No pressure at all.

• Tacoma fan

Very professional. Austin Cueva knows his stuff and helps one through the process with aplomb. I think requiring twenty five words of encouragement o...r disparagement is too much to ask!

• Customer

Exceptional service. Richard Aguilar and the manager, Mr. Hernandez were very helpful. Especially Mr. Aguilar, he was very knowledgeable with his job.... He showed me several vehicles and was patient with me until I made my vehicle selection. Mr. I. Fernandez explained all the paperwork as I signed each page. I was happy to know Cavender Toyota goes the extra mile to help the customer. Very pleased.

• Excellent Customer Service & Great Experience

We gave this rating because of the excellent customer service provided by our sales person Rene. He demonstrated outstanding knowledge of the vehicle ...he was selling us and took careful time to show us and explain all the cars special features.. Mr. Julio Cervera provided us an excellent internet experience.

Overall Experience

• Sad service

We started our car hunt online and found a great truck but then went to the dealer and they couldn???t find it.Our initial salesman, Greg, was awesome... and didn???t push us and wasn???t agitated when we sent him on a wild goose chase to find the truck we wanted. He wasn???t our issue. We settled for another truck after we spent about 6 hours there while our little dog was in the car waiting patiently. We were pre approved for 4% interest through our bank and they said they could do better so they ran it and never told us the result. We waited and waited and waited....We finally told them we need to leave because we also had another dog at home we needed to get to. The big boss came and told us we needed to stay and he would make us a better deal on the truck we settled for. We politely told him no multiple times after being harassed. We literally could not stay and my dogs aren???t going to suffer anymore because of the long wait! We came back as soon as they opened the next morning, did another test drive so they could play their salesman tricks, came back and they took us directly into the room where we signe papers. Nobody told us what interest rate they got back or how much we were actually paying for the car until they went through half the paperwork and I finally stopped them and asked. Turns out they only got back a 3.99% interest rate and didn???t want to tell us because they wanted to finance us. We thought there would be a time where we could talk about price since the night before they said they could save us a little money and bring the price down. When we asked the lady having us sign paperwork just got up and left like she knew that we busted them! The sales manager came in and told us he could see if they could do $500 off and then came back with a no. It wasn???t that they didn???t give us the $500 off it was that they didn???t communicate anything with us which to me is lying. There was somethin they didn???t want us to know and they know we figured them out. I???m disappointed that our great first day at this dealership turned out to be an awful experience!

Overall Experience

• Second car from Cavender Toyota!!!!

This is my second car from Cavender Toyota. I'm very fortunate that they were sold to me by Frank Garcia. He is very patient, and answered all my ques...tions. I highly recommend Frank Garcia, he will take care of you. He is AWESOME!! I love my new 2018 Camry.

• Purchaser

I recently visited your dealership to shop for a new truck. This was not my first visit as I have bought numerous vehicles from this dealership. As al...ways I was treated with the up most respect and kindness. I am always treated as if I am family every time I visit your dealership. I want to give a big thank you to Mike Gonzalez for always being there and Renee for being my new salesman and going beyond the call of duty to ensure my experience was a pleasant one. Thank you

• I bought an LE Toyota Camry

Excellent service, no complaints. Everyone was super professional.

• New Car purchase.

Joseph Munoz did an amazing job in assisting us with this new car purchase. His customer service was above and beyond the services which his job proba...bly called for. If it wasn't for him and staff there that evening we probably would of drove away without buying this new vehicle. Kudos to all involved in this sell, good job!

Cavender Toyota