Al Willeford Chevrolet

• Great experience!

Vaughn Lefond did a fabulous job getting us into a vehicle he knew we really needed. He's very professional and caring. I highly recommend him to anyone who asks about great help when buying a vehicle!

• Easy truck buying experience

Larry and Vaughn were great sales guys. Vaughn was genuinely interested in our needs. They made the whole process very easy.

• great service

They were professional, courteous and friendly. I will return when I am in the area this fall or early next year

• Great people

Your service people were wonderful. I think my car needed to be checked more. I will be bringing my car back.

• Great Service Manager

The Service Manager was very friendly and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I will definitely return to Al Willeford Chevrolet for my next service requirement.

• Great service and friendly employees

Great service and friendly employees. Scheduled maintenance completed on time. Appreciate the dealership providing ride from service location to my home and then picking me up to take me back to dealership to get my vehicle.

• great service

the service was very fast and thorough. People were very friendly. the price was right. the facilities were convenient to my home.

• Great service

From start to finish everything was great, I had a great experience with the service department. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at home.

• Great poeple, Great facility

They made sure they understood what I was saying and fixed my vehicle like it was new. They took a frustrating situation and turned it to the good. Impressive!

• Great sales support

Experienced salesman that knew the products available and pricing along with knowledgeable financing person. Other options were offered as well