Al Willeford Chevrolet

New 866-917-5174 Dealer Website
Used 866-980-1903 Email Dealer
Service 866-980-4350

Average based on 27 reviews.
  • Great service!

Great service and very knowledgable personnel. Especially our salesman Danny Garza, who has been a great help to us every time we're getting a new vehicle.

• Service

Brian Harrison and his service team are top notch. Repairs are done quickly and accurately. Extremely friendly group of folks at Willeford chevrolet and if you need body work go see Ivan they have the absolute best body shop in south Texas, wouldnt let anyone touch my truck but the Willeford team.

• Great dealership

Danny Garza was helpful & took the time see what truck was suitable for me & I was pleased with the services at al willeford

• Best place to buy a new vehicle

Our salesman, Chris, worked extremely hard to find us the car with the options we wanted. He listened to our needs and was never pushy or manipulative. Unlike some other dealers we visited we were treated with dignity and respect. We were people, not mere potential sales. We have found the only dealership in the area that we will work with.

• Great Job!

Danny Garza did a great job! He went above and beyond trying to make sure I got a deal that I was pleased with.

• Easiest car deal I've ever had!

Marcus was great. He didn't give up until I was happy. Would recommend him to everyone!

• Spectacular deal!

I came in to see a car I thought I would like and shortly walked out with a new car.

• Great facilities, friendly employees

I was very pleased with Marcus Martinez. He was a big help .

I was very pleased with Marcus Martinez. He was a big help .

• My purchase experience of my new 2014 Silverado

Al Willeford Chevrolet is an awesome dealership. The staff is very friendly and courteous especially my salesman, Danny Garza. I have purchased several vehicles at Al Willeford Chevrolet through Danny and each time my experience has been great. I highly recommend this dealership and Danny Garza to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle.

• Our Experience At Al Willeford Chevrolet

Our salesman John "Coach" Chovanec was the best and he and all staff went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. We had some extraordinary circumstances and they were most helpful.