Golden Bridge Auto Sales, LLC

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• purchased vehicle

Purchased a low mileage nissan murano, loved the customer service. They realy take care of their customers. Very pleased.

• good lot

i went to a lot of car lots but most of them didnt have low mile cars,so at this lot i got a coupe with low miles ,im good no problems with it

• Satisfied customer great customer service

Purchased a vehicle with low mileage for a great price.

Purchased a vehicle with low mileage for a great price.

• Family purchaced several vehicles

Both me, my son and my cousin all purchased vehicles from this dealership, we all got very healthy vehicles with low miles. Will recommend to anyone I know.

• DRIVES GOOD

WHEN I WENT TO BUY A CAR NO ONE WANTED TO FINANCE ME, I FOUND THIS PLACE BY 441 AND IT WAS PRETTY EASY IT TOOK ABOUT 40 MIN THERE ALL I NEEDED DOWN PAYMENT AND INSURANCE,I BEEN DRIVING MY CAR FOR 3 MONTHS NO PROBLEMS

• Go somehwere esle

No customer Service and rude...Who tells a customer your not ready to buy or when your ready to put a big down payment down come back and holla at me...No Thank you...if i were ya take out money somewhere esle..... over prices vehicle with rebuilt titles

• Horrible Service

The owner was not courteous and since we didnt have a large enough down payment to his liking, he didnt want to do business w/ us.

• good selection

most of the cars on the lot has low miles,prices are pretty low too,no credit check program they have is the way to go