CARite of Taylor

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(855) 422-7483 (855) 422-7483

angie b. was was so nice and warm from the moment

angie b. was was so nice and warm from the moment i spoken with her she got me into a really nice car with no problem!

/from the day I called which was about a week prio

from the day I called which was about a week prior to me picking my car up Angie Barnes took care of everything I needed to know about the vehicle I wanted. she was so helpful and understanding and I would recommend her to anyone

Good Experience

It was qucik fast and I pulled off as I should have it was good !

Today I was serviced by Angie B. she was wonderful

Today I was serviced by Angie B. she was wonderful and had wonderful customer service. She smiled the whole time and I was happy the whole time. I will be sure to send people to help because I was really pleased with the way she treated me today. Keep up the good work.

Angie B. is AWESOME!!!!

When I came in with the idea of getting a car, Angie B. set my mind at ease and assured me I would leave in a car today; and I did!!!! I appreciate her honesty and professionalism as well as her upbeat positive attitude. Angie B is AWESOME!!!!! Thanks!

Thank you so much Angie B!!!

Just want to thank Angie B. for her excellent service. I didn't know what I was going to do after my car gave up on me, but then there was Angie B. !!!! Thanks a Ton!

Awesome Service

Very friendly staff and every option was reviewed to not only get me in a vehicle today but find one that worked best for me. Very satisfied with the service provided. Angie B. is awesome and super helpful. Definetly recommend her and Carite to family and friends!!

GOOD SERVICE

MR. TIM SHEA DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB I AM VERY WELL PLEASED.

Great service

The service was excite, everyone was helpful and Janice my sale guide help me through the whole process. Also, Gary help me understand all my paper. Thanks Carite for helping get my first new car on my own.

Great place to buy a car

Service was fast, friendly and good. Very well kept people who helped me from jump to finish. Understanding as well. awesome new facilities