AutoNation Toyota Corpus Christi

New 877-561-3953 Dealer Website
Used 866-825-3740 Email Dealer
Service 888-348-2786

• Auto Nation Toyota Corpus Christi

Salesman was quick in response and friendly and demonstrated the car sufficiently follow-up was good timing was right-on

• Auto Nation Toyota Corpus Christi TX

Thanks and great job to Chris Brewer and crew for getting me in and out for my recall repair! :-)

• AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

Great customer service!!! Thank you Frank for making our buying experience a easy one!!!!

Cynthia, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Happy

Was very impressed with all the staff..special thanks to Tyrone for my awesome deal on a brand new Camry

• 2013 Ford Focus SE

The service was really good and I'm glad it wasn't a hassle for my car, autonation will definitely be my number one choice!

• Happy Customer

I had a very big mix up with the Corolla LE and SE but the manager Mr. Prince and salesman Justin Bourdon did everything they could to make me walk out happy with my first time purchasing a vehicle! Very good customer service!

• love my new car

I enjoyed my visit and they were very helpful. They helped me look for a color I would enjoy as well as a interest rate that was liveable.

• Survey

Mr. C. Torres was very helpful and professional as we spoke about purchasing our vehicle. Our Finance Manager was also very courteous. When I picked up my vehicle Robert was excellent at explaining how all the car features worked.

Esmeralda, thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• VERY HELPFUL, VERY HONEST

Ask for Tyrone. Not only was he helpful but he was very honest and professional through out the process. Very rare for used car sales representatives these days. Thanks Tyrone

• Toyota Camry

Wonderful staff great listeners for what I was looking for.

Wonderful staff great listeners for what I was looking for.