AutoNation Toyota Corpus Christi

New 877-561-3953 Dealer Website
Used 866-825-3740 Email Dealer
Service 888-348-2786

• Auto Nation Toyota Corpus Christi

Salesman was quick in response and friendly and demonstrated the car sufficiently follow-up was good timing was right-on

• love my new car

I enjoyed my visit and they were very helpful. They helped me look for a color I would enjoy as well as a interest rate that was liveable.

• Survey

Mr. C. Torres was very helpful and professional as we spoke about purchasing our vehicle. Our Finance Manager was also very courteous. When I picked up my vehicle Robert was excellent at explaining how all the car features worked.

Esmeralda, thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• VERY HELPFUL, VERY HONEST

Ask for Tyrone. Not only was he helpful but he was very honest and professional through out the process. Very rare for used car sales representatives these days. Thanks Tyrone

• Toyota Camry

Wonderful staff great listeners for what I was looking for.

Wonderful staff great listeners for what I was looking for.

• Outstanding Sales & Service

Cannot complement enough how Scottie with AutoNation Toyota has assisted and helped me with my 2013 Tacoma. Testimony of my faith in Scottie and AutoNation Toyota is demonstrated by my referral and ultimate purchase of Eight to Ten New Vehicles through an Outstanding Sales Person Joe Harris. All new purchasers claim outstanding service with AutoNation Toyota. Chuck Milks

• Great Service!!!!!

Raul was my service advisor and was very accurate, timely, responsive and was able to get a great deal of work done in a very short time. I will definitely return and recommend this service department.

Thank you, Garrett, for your kind words. We respect our customer's time. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there's anything else that you need!

• service update for 2008 Tundra

I was very pleased with the service and how quickly the repair was done. It was supposed to take half a day and it took about an hour. that was awesome.

• 2017 Corolla LE

It's a was good experience. I got questions answered, They showed me vehicles I was interested in, and attempted to keep my limits in mind.

• Car Maintenance

Service was excellent. Zachary was courteous, informative and they were done within the hour.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Rosalinda. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.