AutoNation Toyota Corpus Christi

• Auto Nation Toyota Corpus Christi

Salesman was quick in response and friendly and demonstrated the car sufficiently follow-up was good timing was right-on

It was a good but long visit. I had an opportunity to check out other vehicles.

It was a good but long visit. I had an opportunity to check out other vehicles.

• Service auto nation Toyota

They are always so friendly and caring. They provide water coffe n snacks and a nice waiting area

• Melissa S Sauceda

Tyrone Hobson was awesome with helping us choose the right car for our needs & budget! He was very professional & courteous. He made the process of buying a car easy! Will definitely refer him to all our friends & family when they're ready to buy a vehicle!

• 2017 4Runner Purchase

I was hoping to get a little bit better price, but in the end, the difference didn't out way the hassle of driving out of town to purchase.

• New Car Purchase

Paul Beaudoin helped us get the car we really wanted and went to bat for us to make sure we were getting the best deal possible. The financing was easy and thanks to Victor Lara we were able to get an even lower loan rate than my credit union could offer. If you need a new car, I highly recommend these folks. They will not dissappoint!

• Truck owner

It was a pleasant experience. The shuttle service was offered to insure the wait was not interfering with my work schedule .

• Car care service

Very quickly and very nice people .provide information about the car that need service at .I was comfort while I wait. Thank you.

• Auto Nation Toyota Corpus Christi

Awesome place for service. They are professional and really care for your vehicle. They treat you well and explain what they did.

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Good Service

Work done on my car was very good. There were no problems. Always get good service at this dealer.