AutoNation Toyota Corpus Christi

• Auto Nation Toyota Corpus Christi

Salesman was quick in response and friendly and demonstrated the car sufficiently follow-up was good timing was right-on

• Get your next car here!!!

I really love this place. They made it so easy to buy a car, with no pressure. I was literally in and out within an hour. Thank you So much for my new Prius

• GOOD customer care

Excellent service From sales representative Jonathan Clark

Excellent service From sales representative Jonathan Clark

• New car purchase

The dealership was helpful, no pressure. They worked with me in regards to what I wanted and staying in my budget.

• Robert Rushing

I went to autonation Toyota looking for a particular new camry. The salesman was extremely helpful. He brought the one I was looking for around to where my wife and I were and answered all questions. He was very patient with us and didn't try and sell us anything we didn't ask for. There were a couple of places on the paint job that were removed before we left the dealership. Thanks Chris, you were a big help !

• AutoNation Toyota

I was buying my first new car and the experience was great. They knew what I wanted and did not try to put me in something I would not want.

• Car maintenance

I was there for maintenance. They were done quick which was great cuz I had a lot of errands to run afterwards. Thanks AutoNation!

• Happy

Best dealership and service department I have ever had the pleasure of doing business

• Customer

Great service. Fast and friendly, reasonable priced.

Great service. Fast and friendly, reasonable priced.

• Vehicle Recall

I had a recall on my vehicle. I made my appointment, and everything was handled professionally and efficiently.