AutoNation Toyota Corpus Christi

• Auto Nation Toyota Corpus Christi

Salesman was quick in response and friendly and demonstrated the car sufficiently follow-up was good timing was right-on

• Satisfied Customer!

My wife and I are very satisfied with Auto Nation Toyota at Corpus Christi, Tx. Our salesman, Tyron was extremely friendly, curtious and helpful when looking for a vehicle for my daughter. Instead, we ended up buying two cars. Thank you!

• Just brought a new Tundra

Great experience with the staff Arnold Balboa and Dadvid wickwar

Great experience with the staff Arnold Balboa and Dadvid wickwar

• Tammy Brewster

My experience with AutoNation Toyota in Corpus Christi was fantastic!!!! Great salesman!!!! Was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Thank you AutoNation Toyota.

• Tammy Brewster

• Car oil change/tire rotations

Had car oil change & tire rotation. Nice facility with coffee & tv.

Had car oil change & tire rotation. Nice facility with coffee & tv.

• Autonation Toyota in Corpus Christi

Great Experience. Very Professional will continue do business at this Dealership

• Toyoto AutoNation Corpus Christi

Went in not expecting to buy anything brand new. Was only looking for pre-owned. Sales rep came out, wasn't pushy, wasn't aggressive. Just said hello, offered some good information about a couple different vehicles on the lot, short and sweet. Said if I needed any further assistance to let him know. Ended up buying brand new that day. Was only on the lot for maybe 2 hours. In and out as far buying a car goes.

• AutoNation Toyota C.C. TX.

Very happy with my buying experience. The salesman were courteous and attentive.

• Autonation Toyota Corpus Christi

Justin is an awesome sales rep! GREAT DEAL AT 0% financing! Really worked with me and my trade in. Everyone in dealership is down to earth and caring.