• Great service, very informative

We were in Miami on vacation from Boston, MA. We decided to stop by to test drive the Kia Sorento. We were welcomed and helped immediately, and the visit was very informative to us. Johnny was great and extremely helpful throughout. He was glad to help us regardless of the fact that we weren't planning to buy. Great experience

• Happy with my car service

Diana, the customer service person that attended to us - was very professional and pleasant to deal with. She went over the whole process and charges with us. We are very happy with the service and we will continue to take our car there for service. I highly recommend this service department.

• Great experience

Great experience, Great car, Great team, Great company

Great experience, Great car, Great team, Great company

• New Car

The staff was helpful and I got the car I wanted for the right price!

The staff was helpful and I got the car I wanted for the right price!

• 30K Maintentance

In spite of the fact that I didn't know I was supposed to make an appointment, the rep that took care of me was very friendly professional & expedient. As for the quality of repair, I was in for 30K maintenance and I assume that everything is ok but hard to tell quality of repair since I didn't go for repair.

• My Teview

They were busy but very friendly and helpful. Helped me make an appointment and had me on my way quickly.

• Great service

Great customer service, they explained all the necessary repairs

Great customer service, they explained all the necessary repairs

• Mrs. Pamela Anderson

Always a pleasure. It did take a long time to fix my flat tire bit they were extremely busy. I ubered home and ubered back when done. Jorge at Kia is always friendly. I love working with him.

• kia sorrento

I was very happy when my car was serviced and repaired very fast. i really enjoy the time. thanks.

• Sunday Emergency

Showed up to KIA Service Department with no appointment. My battery was dead. Although Carlos the Service Advisor was busy, he checked my warranty and informed me that the battery was covered under the warranty since it was before 24 month. Great service from Carlos, got me in and out in less than 2 hours. Thank you again for taking care of my Sunday emergency. Will recommend to family and friends. First class operations.