New 888-676-1434 Dealer Website
Used 877-283-0515 Email Dealer
Service 888-761-3242

• Great service, very informative

We were in Miami on vacation from Boston, MA. We decided to stop by to test drive the Kia Sorento. We were welcomed and helped immediately, and the visit was very informative to us. Johnny was great and extremely helpful throughout. He was glad to help us regardless of the fact that we weren't planning to buy. Great experience

• Exceptional and Respectful Service

Guillermo Alvarez provided exceptional service when I leased a KIA SUV from Braman Kia. I never leased a car before and Guillermo was very kind to go step-by-step with the process with me, especially educating me on the features of the car very patiently. He was respectful, thorough, and comprehensive while making me feel comfortable about my lease. He even went out of his way to help me return my rental car so I can drive away from the dealer with a peace of mind with my new car! Moreover, I was very impressed with the management of Braman Kia, Sales Manager Jorge Ayala was very considerate and respectful of my needs which helped Guillermo to help me more effectively. Mahalo nui loa (Hawaiian for "thank you from the bottom of m heart" for a positive and outstanding experience.

• Great Place, Service, Product and Selection

Great Place, Service, Product and Selection The location is easily accessible from the highway, no pressure sales and finance, ample selection of cars, I would recommend this location. It helps to do your research before you get there. Know what you can afford, the car you want and your credit score.

• Very Exceptional

Everything was excellent, time of waiting was nothing and the attention the best.

• Brought my car in for 7,500 mile maintenance

Excellent, quick, friendly service... My car was attended to promptly, serviced within an hour, while I waited comfortably drinking free coffee :-)

• Great Service!

Great customer service! Very helpful and polite agent.

Great customer service! Very helpful and polite agent.

• Service

Service was fast and good. I appreciate the lift to work in the meantime.

Service was fast and good. I appreciate the lift to work in the meantime.

• Servicing KIA Sportage 2015

All was good. Thank you Carlos Poirot you were as usual very helpful and accomodating.

• Doug ZINN

Diana greeted me with a smile, and immediately saw to my needs. When I returned from breakfast car was washed, all work done. She is exceptional person. Keep up the good work. Doug Zinn

• My repair

From the moment the service department was very professional I was in direct touch with Diana at Kia service. The service was fast and well done! I will be using your service department to upkeep my Kia Forte