4.5
  • We came back to Kristina again for 2nd new car!

EVERYTHING went very well thanks to Kristina in sales and John in financing. Couldn't ask for nicer and friendly people.

• Kristina sold us 2 vehicles!

Whole team was excellent - easy and fast transaction.

Whole team was excellent - easy and fast transaction.

• Shopped for a New F-150!

Absolutely great experience! Would not improve on anything!

Absolutely great experience! Would not improve on anything!

• Very pleased.

Kristina Bendel was a great salesperson. She wasn't pushy or tried to talk me into something I didn't want. She made sure I left in the vechile I wanted, at the price I wanted. I'm so happy with my experience at Solomon Ford in Brownsville. I already referred a few people that are looking for new vechiles.

• Kristina was the Best! I am FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!

My Salesperson was Kristina Bendel, she was the best!!! I will be forever grateful to her for her kindness and understanding of my needs and for the experience I had at Solomon's because of her, she made me feel that she wanted to help me, even though my situation was difficult,she showed me she wasn't giving up and really wanted to help me get into the car I wanted and needed. Kristina's sales abilities are above and beyond the normal salespersons I have dealt with in the past and I thank her with all my heart for being so wonderful and caring, she should be rewarded with the highest honor of her ability to care and give the people a great experience to walk into a dealership, which was very intimidating for me from past experiences, and be confident they will be taken care of with respect and dignity. No words can describe the feeling I had driving away with a brand new Ford Focus, exactly the car I wanted, and the trust and faith I have in that and only that dealership (Solomon's Ford). God bless Kristina and the wonderful person she is and thank you for showing me kindness and respect!!

• Kristina went above & beyond. She made it Great!

Nothing could have been improved. Kristina Bendel went above and beyond to help me get my new vehicle. It seemed like she did everything she could to help me. I absolutely loved having her as my sales person. I could definitely see myself going back to get another vehicle from her. She made my experience great !

• A Wonderful Car Buying Experience!!

Kristina did a wonderful job throughout the entire process. I wish all car buying experiences went like it went with her and Solomon.

• One of a Kind Dealership!

Kristina was very knowledgeable and experienced in the field. Her interest in my pleasure in finding the right automobile was top notch! She wanted me to be pleased with my vehicle, and took the time to show me all of the added features prior to leaving the car lot! I will ALWAYS recommend her to all of my acquaintances and friends She is a one of a kind sales person!

• 2nd great experience

Another really good experience at Solomon Ford. Thanks Mike and Greg. You made sure I left smiling like you promised. Lol

• great experience at Solomons

This was probably my best car buying experience I ever had. The salesman, I believe his name was Mike, was very knowledgable and great to work with. He helped make everything go real smooth. No pressure. They helped find me the best car for me. They werent trying to sell me the car they wanted to sell, like the experience I had at a few other dealers. Also, the Manager Greg Solomon went out of his way to introduce himself and helped tighten up the numbers so they fit into my budget. I thought he was very proffessional and nice, not what I expected. Overall, I was very pleased. I don't know if I came in on a good day or something, but If this is how they always operate, I will be buying all of my cars from there. As long as they have something I like, of course. haha.