New 888-481-5495 Dealer Website
Used 888-903-0590 Email Dealer
Service 877-227-1724

Average based on 89 reviews
  • Amazing Service at CJ Wilson Mazda in Countryside!

Thanks so much for this note, SCHAEF1! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

Omar and Moe at CJ Wilson Mazda in Countryside were helpful, wonderful, patient, attentive and kind! So was the gentleman in finance! Omar allowed me to test drive three different cars and when I finally decided, he even helped me get the car to my house! I will be a Mazda customer again thanks to these kind men.

Thanks so much for this note, SCHAEF1! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

• Took my plate frames off w/o consent

Took my metal license plate frames off and replaced with their cheap plastic ones so I can advertise for them. Now I'm going to have to buy new ones. They never asked for my permission. I didn't realize they did this until three days later so I'm sure mine were thrown away. They should pay for the new metal ones I'm going to have to buy.

• Would not accept business check for payment

Would not accept business check for repairs only credit card.

Larry we typically do not accept checks. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Would not accept business check for repairs only credit card.

Larry we typically do not accept checks. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• Great car buying experience!

We are so happy with your review, CVasquez! Enjoy your new Mazda, and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

I submitted amy inquiry online regarding a trade in on their website and was contacted a few minutes later by email and got a phone call within the hour. I set up an appointment for a test drive for that weekend. Upon arrival I was greeted immediately even though it was clearly a busy day at the dealership. The salesman, Alex, was great! He was friendly and informative and made me comfortable in a situation that would usually make me anxious. I knew what I wanted when I went in and what I was willing to pay for it and they worked with me until we came to an agreement. It wasn't as stressful as I expected and I'm so happy with my new Mazda!

• 2 great experiences

Reading this review was just as much of a great experience, Scott! Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Best Dealership and Best Salesman I had the pleasure of working with in a long time. CJ Wilson and my salesman BART. I leased 2 CX5's in two months, with two great experiences. This dealership is all about the customer and staying within your budget. Ask for BART if you want a fair deal.

• No hassles at all!

Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation, RquamHernandez! Thank you for taking the time to write such a Wonderful review!

From the first "Hello, I'm Marta" to "Here are the keys to your new Mazda3" there wasn't a moment where I needed to think of an excuse to leave. Which is what my husband & I did at 3 other dealerships prior. We never felt like we HAD to buy and Marta was in one word Wonderful! She addressed our concerns and reassured us not to worry and that everything would work out. Immediately, we felt like we were joining a family, and not just a dealership.

• Amazing car buying experience & maintenance

We're happy to alleviate the stress of car buying for you, kratis. Thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Usually, car buying is a stressful and often time exhausting ordeal. However, when I went o to CJ Wilson's Mazda in Countryside, it was anything but. Their staff and personnel were extremely pleasant, genuine, and professional. They were empathetic to my needs, and at no time did I ever feel like I was being "sold" - rather, it was like they were there to just help and offer suggestions to my needs/wants - if the sale went through, great and if not, then they were happy just to help me filter down what I wanted. After buying my car, each time I went in for a check-up, I was greeted warmly and the service was consistently top-notch! I've had my car for exactly one year, and in the mail, I was sent a gift box which included cookies, two mugs, some coupons, and a note thanking me for my business and hoping my car experience is still pleasant. It's these small things that makes CJ Wilson's in Countryside feel less like a stereotypical car dealership, and more like a family run company. I will continue to support CJ Wilson's in Countryside, and I always refer them to any of my friends or family who is in the market for a new vehicle. Keep up the incredible work! - Ken

• Great car buying experience

Thank you for the generous review, Dorota2203. We hope you enjoy your new Mazda CX5 Grand Touring, and welcome you to the ZoomZoomNation!

Bart is the best car salesman that we worked with! Very knowledgeable and works fast and efficiently. He was very patient with us and let us test drive different models before we made our final decision. He also presented Mazda 3 hatchback and Mazda 6 to us. It took only little bit over 2 hours to leave your lot in a new car. Pretty impressive. We ended up buying Mazda CX5 Grand Touring and we are very happy with our purchase! Thanks Bart! We will be happy to buy more cars from you. Danny helped with the finances and was also very nice and efficient. We went through all paperwork, including a car loan very quickly.

• great dealership

We are happy you had such a positive car shopping experience with us, violet. Thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Everyone working there is amazing! It was the best car buying experience I could have had. Everyone was extremely helpful, patient, and understanding. Bart was the best sales consultant i could have asked for!

• Wonderful!

Thanks for this great review, Perry! And welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

The employees were all very friendly and willing to work with us. They quoted the car quickly and communicated efficiently. Great experience - especially while working with Manny.

Thanks for this great review, Perry! And welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!