764 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CJ Wilson Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Don't waste your time at other dealerships!

This will always be our review of choice! Thanks mazdafan16 and welcome to the ZoomZoomNaiton!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside made getting my 2016 Mazda CX5 fast and enjoyable. Sales manager Matt and sales consultant Ronnie were awesome to deal with. Find them as soon as you walk in. Countryside Mazda will always be my dealer of choice.

• Good Experience
    May 21, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

SIXLAMBS thank you for the All-Star review! Thanks for joining the ZoomZoomNation!

I appreciated the straightforward purchase process and rapid turnaround on the paperwork. Our salesman Manny was most helpful in explaining all the electronics before I left the delaership.

• Excellent servicr
    May 19, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

AWROBEL10 thanks for the super review! Thanks for joining the ZoomZoomNation!!

Excellent serivce along with customer communication. And the job well done as the end result. Good job by Both workers Bart and Rafal. Keep up the good work. Very friendly at wilson mazda

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

AWROBEL10 thanks for the super review! Thanks for joining the ZoomZoomNation!!

• Bart Bryniarski went above and beyond
    May 17, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Thank you for this All-Star review! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

I enjoyed dealing with Bart Bryniarski. I felt no pressure to make a purchase. I had a chance to compare different trims and drivetrains. Bart was able to answer all my questions. He made sure that extra accessories were installed before I took delivery of my new CX-5.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Thank you for this All-Star review! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

• Recall
    May 16, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

newmanz99 that is great to hear!! Thanks for the review and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!!

Love this dealership always professional always courteous never pushy- I will definitely buy my next car here! I come all the way from Griffith Indiana for this dealership!

• Recall Remedied
    May 16, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

JOYCE0 we really appreciate this great review. Thank you for being in the ZoomZoomNation!!

My car was fixed quickly and was returned all washed and ready to go. The dealership has a variety of free healthy food choices, a computer, magazines and a TV for one's use. This makes the wait enjoyable. Many thanks.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

• Best Dealership Experience Ever!
    May 11, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Mcgrathks24 thank you so much for this great review! We are happy to have you in the ZoomZoomNation!!

Dear CJ Wilson Mazda in Countryside- Thank you soooo much for an amazing car buying experience! My daughter Amanda and I felt welcomed right when we walked in the door by the sales person Bart and soon after by the sales manager Moe! The test drive and transaction processing went so easy and fun with Bart/Moe and when we went into the finance office with Dave, the fun continued as I signed papers and we all chatted about music and life experiences. Thanks so much for the superior customer service boys! I love my Grand Touring Dynamic Blue Mazda CX3! So smitten and it was really something I needed to begin a new chapter in my life! Zoom Zoom! Best Car buying experience ever! Kathy McGrath

• Great experience!
    May 10, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

I came in for a Mazda 5 service last Friday and was browsing in the showroom. Tim McGrath approached me to see if I had questions. Well the rest is history, my husband and I left the next day driving a Grand Touring CX-5. His assistance was so warm, friendly, helpful, easy going, and the best experience buying a car that we have had from a sales perspective. Thanks Tim!

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

CCR0 we are so happy we could help. We think Tim is a great guy too and if you need anything just let us know. Thank you for being in the ZoomZoomNation!!

• Had my veh there for recall and everyone was very nice
    May 9, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

dhara56 We are grateful for this review and very excited you are in the ZoomZoomNation!

Was there for a recall but then after looking ended up buying a new Mazza CX5 . Had no plans on buying one and what I really liked was my sales lady did not pressure me into buying. Marta was very helpful and very pleasant to work with.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

• this was the 4th car I have purchased from CJ Wilson Mazda.
    May 9, 2017

CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Thanks for the all-star review, ENGINE.123TL39! We appreciate your loyalty to the ZoomZoomNation and hope you enjoy your new ride!

Just like the three previous Mazda's i bought from CJ Wilson they made me feel like i was a valued customer and they listened to what I wanted. Like before there was no high pressure sales tactics.