Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Stoughton

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience
    January 8, 2016

This was my second time buying a new vehicle. This time it was a car that I actually really wanted! The experience was quick and painless and I unders...tood everything that Shawn was saying. He was straight forward and knowledgeable! I felt that they took my budget seriously and got the payments right where I needed it. Ryan was the finance guy and he did awesome at explaining everything! Very refreshing, I highly recommend Dane County Auto and Shawn for your new car buying experience!

Amanda - Thank you for the kind words about Shawn, Ryan and the rest of the sales department! I'm thrilled to hear that you were able to get into a d...ream car of yours and I hope you enjoy driving it for many years to come! Our team will always take your wants, needs and budget in mind to come up with a great overall financial package. We'll be here for you the next time you're in the market for another vehicle! Tina Tasche Customer Relations Manager Van Horn Automotive

• Ram 1500
    February 16, 2018

Free oil changes for as long as you own the vehicle. What’s not to like.Buying process was pretty seamless. They were even though it was a busy day th...ey still made time for me.

• Van Horn RULES!!!
    December 30, 2017

Holy Schnikes, do these folks ROCK!!! I'm very Toyota loyal and had the WORST experience with one of the big name dealers in Madison on the East side,... so I'm grateful I found Van Horn. Awesome service, seriously treat you like family from the moment you walk in the door. No high pressure, no hidden agenda, just great folks who treat you Right! Check them out.....so worth it!!!

• Dirty Greg
    December 28, 2017

I visited Van Horn aof Stoughton looking at trucks. I saw a truck that I was interested in and they gave me a quote on my trade in. I couldn’t belie...ve the discount on the truck I was interested in, and they offered me a good allowance for my vehicle. Friendly people and no pressure with a great deal. I’ll be sure to tell friends about this dealership!

• Joe Leonard
    December 22, 2017

Brought my vehicle in for service, needed some.part and such. Cost was very reasonable. I was kept I formed of the progress, completed on time. Will b...e back for sure.

• Beware of the handshake that hides the snake!
    December 20, 2017

Worst dealer experience ever. Web site listed price false.

Dave - Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the recent experience you had at our dealership. While your feedback is disappointing to hea...r, it will ultimately help us improve our customer service, processes and procedures. We never want to provide you with excuses, only results. We would value the opportunity to speak with you directly about your experience. Please contact the store's General Manager Justin Stanford at (608)873-5621 at your earliest convenience. - Van Horn CDJR of Stoughton Team.

November 27, 2017

I want to express how much I had enjoyed my buying process and experience with Aaron, Justin and the Van Horn dealerships. I feel like I am in somethi...ng that I really enjoy versus a tool to take me from point A to B. I look forward to spreading the good word of your business to people that I know. Brandon

Hi Brandon! Thanks for letting us know how we did! Thanks for being our customer! -Van Horn CDJR Team

• I will let you decide after reading this.
    October 27, 2017

Have never been to this dealership before, they are 2hours from my home. Saw a vehicle I liked and my mechanic liked on their site. He said this is th...e only dealership I trust in Wisconsin. They opened up an hour early for me just to accomadate how far we were driving to get there. We got to test drive 2 cars and picked out the one we liked. Financing didnt take real long and I was approved right away. Now we were set, signing papers and then they detailed it for us. That took a long time due to an unexpected recall that needed to be done before we left. But the car was then clean, filled up and we were on our way. 10miles down the road we had a few problems. The car almost seemed like it was slipping or miss firing. We called back 4 times before actually getting someone to talk to and not a voicemail. He was originally very upset and told us the car was obviously defective and they would just give me my car back. Which is not what we wanted. We got back and they immediately took it with us for a drive and could feel the problem. Before knowing forsure they assumed transmission and tried to get us to consider a car $5000 more. I told them i wasnt comfortable with that price and they assured me to just look at the monthly payments not the full amount.... That made me feel very uneasy. Their tech looked at the car and determined just spark plugs and it was fixed. I was really upset when our salemen told us, if only this wouldve happened 24hrs after and not 10miles down the road this wouldve been deemed warranty. (He didnt say this part but im guessing it was so we wouldve had to pay the $100 deductible for $20 worth of spark plugs). Now before we left they once again were saying how we really should buy the extra warranty. I did not want to, but they got my boyfriend on board and finally i was so exhausted of saying no, i agreed. They gave it to us at $100 over their cost which was still alot to me. But they were saying you know it has 89k thats almost 100k you could start having problems soon with it and you want it covered. Which is funny because when we were buying the car they are saying oh yea 89k thats not even broke in yet. Now keep in mind we arrived at this dealership at 8am to essentially buy a car, the time we finally left for our 2hr drive home was now 6pm. Overall yes we got an SUV at a good price. After we made the deal most all of the salesmen were nice. They did let us take our spare tire and new wipers we had off our old vehicle. Then of course mentioned we will be getting a good review now for this right? Kind of in a joking but half serious way. I decided instead of all rainbows and unicorns, to post my review of what really happened. We got our SUV for a good price, was able to trade in our old car and got to keep the spare and wipers. But if you ask me to do this again, I would say no in a heartbeat.

Caroline, Thank you for your business and thank you for the honest review! We take these reviews seriously and they serve as our scorecard so that w...e can hopefully improve. We are extremely happy that we were able to fix the issue with the Journey and get you back on the road with the car that you wanted. We sincerely hope that the Journey fits your needs and that you are enjoying your new vehicle! Justin Stanford GM

• Our new 2015 chevy silverado
    October 23, 2017

We drove 2 hours to look at one truck. Never been here before, but would go back again. Our sales person was very down to earth, honest and caring. Wa...s an easy purchase all in a few hours. Thanks for everything!!

Hi Michelle and David! Thanks for letting us know how we did. We're happy to hear about your positive experience in purchasing your vehicle. Thanks fo...r being our customer! -Van Horn CDJR of Stoughton Team

• WOW!!! And that's not all!!!
    October 13, 2017

I don't even know where to start!!!! The sales and finance people at this dealership are knowledgeable, friendly, trustworthy and straight up care ab...out their customers. We have 6 other Ram dealers within 25 miles of us, but my wife and I drove over 160 miles (from Iowa to Wisconsin) to purchase a Ram 2500 truck from them. We did this because the sales people sincerely wanted our business, trusted us about the vehicle we wanted to trade in and were willing to negotiate a WIN-WIN. If you are in the market for any new vehicle, get in touch with this place first. We now consider this group friends and just to make sure we don't miss giving out the kudos...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING CHRIS, JUSTIN AND SPENCER FOR OUR NEW RAM 2500 TRUCK!! We will be sending as many people as possible your direction.

Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Stoughton