4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 247 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

247 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brown's Fairfax Mazda from DealerRater.com

• Used car
    February 25, 2018

Rick was 100% a professional and expert in the car buying business. Thanks for the o great service. We will be returning customers. Brown Mazda.

Thank you Smith for taking the time to let us know about your great experience with Rick! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with... you again. All the best, Trey Rodgers - GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com

Great experience buying my first car
    March 31, 2018

Rick Lawrenson helped me find the perfect certified/pre-owned Mazda for me, at a good price. He took all the stress out of buying my first car. If you... can, seek him out when you get there. He won't steer you wrong.

Employees Worked With
    Rickey Lawrenson

Pre-Owned Product Specialist

Ritchie Szymoniak

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

Easy to work with
    December 4, 2017

We were genuinely surprised with how nice the cx9 was. We drove I think every three row suv on the market minus the Subaru ascent and the kia/Hyundai ...offering, most were lifeless and the acura and lexus hybrid offerings were super underwhelming. The only thing that really out paced the cx9 was a Mercedes Benz gls. But that was literally double the price and close to triple if you opt for the v8. With regards to sales, Gino did everything right and made our buying experience swift and convenient. Test drive through purchase in total probably spent only an hour in your building. You have an excellent staff.

AMAZING
    August 11, 2017

There is so much I can say from walking in the front door feeling like friends and not just someone buying a car, second everyone was so understanding... and helped us to make sure we left with the car we wanted and could afford., I will never go anywhere else.. Mazda for Life

Overall Experience

Best car buying experience!!!
    August 2, 2017

From the second I walked in the door ever person I talked to was super nice to me, right down to the finance department. Larry the sales rep that I w...orked with was extremely knowledgeable about the car I wanted, and all its features. My test drive as long and different types of road to show what the car could do, not just around the block like I had experienced at other dealerships. And once I purchased the car Larry helped set up all the features in my car to my specification. I got a great deal and I Love Love Love my car.

Overall Experience

Rave. Rave. Rave. Great new car buying experience.
    July 19, 2017

Friendly, extremely informed salesperson. Zero pressure. A fair price without haggling, and going the extra mile to find the vehicle I wanted. Zero ...issues being a solo woman customer. I had been to several other dealerships and frankly, they were jerks. Brown's actually treated me as a valued customer and didn't try to manipulate me or assume I didn't know what I was talking about.

Very happy
    May 19, 2017

Warranty work and 90k service on my beloved smile generator far from home left me anxious and nervous. Richard and the service team at Brown's did an... excellent job making sure my car is safe and ready for another fun 90k. I'm very satisfied with their work and prices.

Brown's Fairfax Mazda

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Richard as well as the rest of our staff and I am thrilled that they did an excellent job making sure your c...ar is safe and back in good running order. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we¿¿¿re very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again! Respectfully, Trey Rodgers - GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com

Mazda Service
    May 3, 2017

Our Mazda Service Advisor Rich Leonetti was excellent in explaining everything would be done and because it would be timely we were given a rental car....

Brown's Fairfax Mazda

Rusty, thank you for the positive feedback! You're right, Rich is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! I¿¿¿m very happy ...to hear that he was there to provide you with informative and timely service. Best, Trey Rodgers - GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com

Excellent car buying experience
    May 3, 2017

I rarely enjoy the car buying process even when I'm excited and in love with the car I'm buying.... but I must say that this time everything seemed so... much more pleasant and easy. It was a pressure-free, quick and painless process. Kudos to Ashiq Rezaie whose relax and easy going demeanor put me at ease immediately, thus truly making the purchasing of such fun car an enjoyable experience! This is my first Mazda buying experience and I'm impressed, not to mention, I love my new Miata!!!

Brown's Fairfax Mazda

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Luvy! It is reassuring to know that our team provided you with a pressure ¿¿¿ free, quick, and painles...s purchasing process and that you had a fun and enjoyable experience during your visit. Congratulations on your new Mazda MX-5 Miata! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. All best, Trey Rodgers - GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com

Browns Mazda Delivers Top Notch Service
    April 15, 2017

Service staff was out of this world! Was in a bind when my fuel pump gave out while visiting family in Fairfax and the service team was simply outstan...ding! They kept me informed with the problem and when the part would arrive and best of all they extended the manufacturers warranty to cover the issue since I was only a few miles outside.

Brown's Fairfax Mazda

I appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. I'm very happy to hear that our staff was of such help to you and kept informed of the pro...gress of the work on your car. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Respectfully, Trey Rodgers - GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com

10570 Fairfax Blvd Fairfax, VA 22030