McGrath Acura of Chicago

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 162 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

162 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McGrath Acura of Chicago from DealerRater.com

• Great people to work with
    December 17, 2016

Mitch, spiros and will were awesome people to work with :) Great experince buying my son first car super clean facility and right next to the expressw...ay so you actually test drive the car your buying in the express way :)

Jose thank you for doing business here at McGrath Acura of Downtown Chicago. We strive to give the best buying experience possible. If there is anyt...hing else we can do for you please feel free to reach out. Thank you, Patrick Law General Manager

Outstanding Staff
    January 26, 2018

I am on my second Acura and wouldn't lease or purchase a car from any other dealership. Noble is incredibly gifted in his craft...its not only about s...elling cars, he leads with compassion, stellar knowledge and, integrity to ensure you are fully pleased with your experience and purchase. Holly is also very gifted and, unequivocally a treasure and, tremendous asset at this dealership. Somehow, while remaining extremely professional, the staff at this dealership make you feel like family. And, last, but not least, Joey....another treasure at this dealership. Always makes sure I'm taken care of and is always engaging, professional and informative about whats new at Acura. And, having Thomas back is refreshing!!! Thank you Acura for hiring exceptional human beings!!! I am beyond blessed to have found this dealership.

Awesome Service
    January 18, 2018

Coming to the Downtown Acura dealer for service is always a pleasure. The minute I walk in everyone speaks and are ready to serve you. Joey Napolitano... is my service attendant and always has a welcoming presence, and is very knowledgeable about Acura vehicles. I never feel pressured to have more work done, and he's always accommodating when scheduling a loaner vehicle. Having Joey as my service attendant is like having a great dentist that's irreplaceable....Priceless :-)

Loyal Customer
    December 12, 2017

I've purchased 5-6 (lost count) Acura vehicles through Bauti Yarbrough. I work with Bauti because he's trustworthy, responsive, knowledgeable...he ju...st makes the process easy. I enjoy doing business Bauti and after every purchase, those feelings are reinforced. Thank you Bauti!

Friendly, low pressure
    December 10, 2017

The staff at this dealership are very nice and friendly. They do not put lots of pressure on you to purchase a vehical. I would recommend this dealers...hip.

Great experience
    November 25, 2017

Bauti Y was great to work with. Easy going and very knowledgeable of the product. Highly recommend him. Go visit him and the rest of the McGrath Acu...ra Chicago staff!

Good experience
    November 25, 2017

Holly was amazing! I would recommend her to family in friends. She???s very attentive to customer needs. Wanted to make sure my wife and I were happy ...every step of the way. This is our second vehicle from Holly and it won???t be our last.

Very caring
    November 24, 2017

Mr.Jones was very helpful and understanding of my need to have a new car and he and His team worked effortlessly until I was satisfied. Mr. Jones has ...a great team and they all have excellent customer service.

Greatest Car Lot I've Ever Attended
    November 20, 2017

Peggy started talking with me over the phone and told me to come on in she provided me with the details of exactly what I needed to drive off in my ne...w Mercedes that day. She was very polite, generous, understanding, and determined to make sure that all my needs were met. The finance manager Brent was also very generous and the whole process was so quick and easy because of their service . I highly recommend this business to all my associates.

Great experience
    November 3, 2017

Peggy Gunn is amazing to work with!! She went above and beyond when we visited to buy our car and even helped me afterwards with some billing question...s. I would come back and buy from her!

McGrath Acura of Chicago