Mac Haik Ford Lincoln

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 224 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

224 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mac Haik Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• November 27, 2012

I have purchased several cars here over the last 8 years and have had a great experience every time. See zollie Keebler in new car sales. Amazing guy.... The service dept has always taken care of any issues with out a problem and never had to go back for repeat service.

May 17, 2018

Jeff was extremely helpful, professional and friendly. I have been shopping for over 6 months and walked away from few dealerships due to their very r...ehearsed and not very professional handling. Plus he offered us a great deal on our Escape.

May 15, 2018

Jeff was great, no pressure and helped me find the best car for me. I tried looking at used cars from different places, but best bang for my buck was ...with Jeff and MK ford!

May 8, 2018

I had a wonderful sales experience, however, my service experience here has been so infuriating that I sincerely regret purchasing my vehicle here. ...I have made several service appointments at least 3-4 weeks in advance, brought my vehicle in at 7am, and was told each time my vehicle was even not looked at the day I brought it in. Unacceptable. I did get a rental once only to be called 30 minutes later and told that my vehicle was ready. I still had to pay $30 for 30 minutes of driving the rental. Absolutely appalling lack of service and communication when someone double-checking before I rented the car or drove off probably would have completely avoided that happening. I have experienced critically-poor customer service and communication at this dealership.

May 1, 2018

Jeff Von Christierson was incredibly helpful, professional, and accommodating. Honestly, this was probably the best car buying experience I???ve ever ...had. There was none of that annoying, pushy car salesman routine; much appreciated.

April 28, 2018

Went to get a recall item fixed on a brand new F-150 and address some other factory defects in the paint and trim, all free services. With what I expe...rienced from the team in the Service department, I would never go back and pay them to do anything on my truck. The customer service was the worst I have ever experienced. I would advise finding another dealer in the area for any of your service needs.

April 22, 2018

Jeff was so nice and helped us move along to get back on the road. He even washed the vehicles himself while we were in finance. He deserves a promoti...on.

March 22, 2018

My husband and I came in and received fast service along with great help! Manuel and Jeff we're great to work with and we look forward to working with... them in the future.

March 19, 2018

Morgan Garcia is great to work with! She helped us pick the right car for our families needs. Thank you for all of your help Morgan. I've told everyon...e about how helpful you are. I'm loving my new truck! We will be back next time we buy.

March 11, 2018

Went and traded in my old mitsubishi outlander sport (thank god) and Jeff Christierson did an amazing job making sure that the pricing was correct and... that we were comfortable with our purchase. He even let us take the vehicle to lunch while we reviewed the financial aspect of the purchase. All-in-all, it was an amazing and quick experience.

Mac Haik Ford Lincoln