3.7
Average based on 3 reviews
  • Great seller - honest seller - excellent car

Very good car was exactly as it was advertised,very helpfull will do busines again, to recommend to do busines.

• Recent Purchase

I recently purchased a 2004 Honda Pilot from Car Concepts. I am very happy with my purchase and the customer service I received from the Sales Associate.

• Unprofessional

I recently contacted the dealership about a car that's "supposedly" in there inventory. They never contacted me to tell me it was sold, nor did they take it off the market. EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!!!

We do our best to contact the customer, however there are many times customer does not provide phone number or e-mail. Our phone number is listed and we answer all of our phone calls. We do apologies for any inconvenience.